What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

This is how I've felt about replay for a while now regarding all replay reviews, not just catch/non-catch. Look at a replay for pre-determined amount of time, say 30 or 60 seconds, and if you can't make a clear-cut decision to overturn the original call then simply stick with the call on the field. If it's not that obvious to overturn then stick with the original call - it should be that simple.

Is the PAC really this soft? OSU is making USC look like Oregon state right now. It OSU is just that good then personally I never want to play them

Is the PAC really this soft? OSU is making USC look like Oregon state right now. It OSU is just that good then personally I never want to play them

Urban has tOSU playing like they believe they should have been the fourth team in the playoff instead of Bama. They look focused and intense, USC not so much.

All things considered it just shows the ineptitude of USC. They have the same level of recruiting as Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, OSU and Alabama the past 4-5 years and every year they’re mentally weak and incapable of winning big games. In fact they embarrass themselves a lot. Anyone remember Alabama? They obliterated them. Every year I shake my head at them and am baffled at how they don’t challenge for championships.

U$C's problem is that they don't have the benefit of home field advantage that they're supposed to for this "Rose" Bowl matchup.

A RB who can’t also be a pass catcher in today’s NFL is worthless. McCaffrey is already the best pass catching RB in the NFL, save for maybe Le’Veon Bell. He can also be relied upon to safely return punts/kicks if needed.
You've heard of Todd Gurley correct?

All things considered it just shows the ineptitude of USC. They have the same level of recruiting as Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, OSU and Alabama the past 4-5 years and every year they’re mentally weak and incapable of winning big games. In fact they embarrass themselves a lot. Anyone remember Alabama? They obliterated them. Every year I shake my head at them and am baffled at how they don’t challenge for championships.

USC consistently does less with more.

At least now I see we aren't the only team in the Pac 12 that plays like pussies. USC has no response for teams who hit them in the mouth like this.

Stanford, Washington and maybe Utah are the only teams I see that play hard most of the time.

Not sure how you can say Darnold is going to be a bust. Ohio State DL has lived in the SC backfield all night and he’s been running for his life. Even so, he’s showing in the 2nd half the skill set that has him slated as a top 3 pick.

Back