What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

A lot of purple on my flight to Phoenix from Portland. The landing here in Portland (from Seattle) on an Alaska Q400 was interesting, to say the least.

I look at this P12 bowl performance and just believe that CU shouldn't try to out P12 the P12... we should Big8 the P12. Run the **** over the P12 defenses and crush their offenses with aggressive defense. Brutalize these ****ers and take over this soft conference.

Not much of a second half.

SMH at the USC recievers celebrating their rare passing first downs with grandiose gestures while 3 scores down late in the 4th quarter.

NFL fans who are only casual CFB fans will watch the draft and wonder how the hell the Pac-12 sucked this year.
The NFL still has fans? I thought the only people watching it were the gamblers and fantasy players the other gamblers.

Somehow watching Darnold out there in a USC uniform reminds me of Mark Sanchez.

Not much of a second half.

SMH at the USC recievers celebrating their rare passing first downs with grandiose gestures while 3 scores down late in the 4th quarter.
Did they dance for the crowd during TV timeouts? USC is lacking something, and it ain't talent.

Back