What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022-23 Coaching Carousel

Ed Lamb is the new guy in Greekey.
Kind of meh on it as an alum. Its safe. He's probably going to win games up there, but I wouldn't expect a bunch of banners.

Cody Hawkins? LOL that's going to be entertaining. They do play UC Davis next year!

We allowed to refer to him as the head tree?

Christmas Tree GIF by Eva Cremers

Last edited:
Surprising, but it really went sideways the last few seasons.
Just read a thing about how he went 4-4 in the AAC despite having a young team - that Navy, unlike Army & AFA, made his job impossible by not allowing redshirting. That made them especially young compared to opponents because they didn't take advantage of the Covid year not counting against eligibility. Navy won't do better in a coach than Ken N.

Just read a thing about how he went 4-4 in the AAC despite having a young team - that Navy, unlike Army & AFA, made his job impossible by not allowing redshirting. That made them especially young compared to opponents because they didn't take advantage of the Covid year not counting against eligibility. Navy won't do better in a coach than Ken N.
Is there anything else that says Army and Air Force can red shirt and use the Covid. I think I’m going to call BS.
One thing USNA does have is NAPS (Naval Academy Prep School) where some students go for one year prior where they do have a football team that feeds into the Naval academy.
They also have a JV team with most schools don’t have…soooo, other then not being able to recruit the best players, they are able to mitigate some of those other issues.

They can it looks like, they just generally don't. Not can the players accept NIL deals. From what I've quickly browsed through.

Is there anything else that says Army and Air Force can red shirt and use the Covid. I think I’m going to call BS.
One thing USNA does have is NAPS (Naval Academy Prep School) where some students go for one year prior where they do have a football team that feeds into the Naval academy.
They also have a JV team with most schools don’t have…soooo, other then not being able to recruit the best players, they are able to mitigate some of those other issues.
I thought NAPS got in trouble, maybe back in the 90s for being a redshirt workaround?

Last edited:
Why would you redshirt anybody at an academy? They’re gone in four years whether you redshirt them or not. All you’re doing is decreasing the amount of time they can play. Seems like a non-issue.

I like Klayton Adams. He's a funny dude and a pretty good coach. I think the main thing at CU was that he and Chev had a serious falling out.
Remember when 24/7 was convinced Klayton was posting/trolling on their board while actively coaching?

Back