What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Fall Camp Thread

I was kind of hoping that we'd just accept the post-concert turf for game one and then re-sod. But Ryan and the team are professionals, they know what they're doing.
It would be interesting to hear from him (or someone from the turf crew) about the turnaround and rooting concerns.

That video screen in the background is Allsome

They had the video screen and the ribbon screen lit up after the concert ended and it....was....AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what they can do with it in game!

Also, I would hate to have been in charge of cleaning up after that concert. It was as big of a mess as I have seen in Folsom...or anywhere for that matter.

Was just coming to post this. Watch today's WOM on YouTube at the 12:20 mark. We have big issues at LB and HCP went out and got a guy to fix them. Credit to him.
#HartOut
If this is the case, good. Just wish Hart had less of a leash. The die is cast now with the talent we have.

Last edited:
dye*

gotcha, mother****er, spelling police strikes again
Wrong, bitch!

To say the die is cast is to suggest that a process is past the point of return. In the metaphorical phrase, die refers to a numbered cube used in gaming (the singular of dice), and cast means thrown.

The phrase is attributed to Julius Caesar, who reportedly said it (in Latin) as he crossed the Rubicon river with one of his legions to start the civil war that would bring him to power. The Rubicon was the northern border of the Roman republic, and Caesar was not in a position to legally command soldiers within Rome. As the offense was punishable by death, victory was his only option. When he said “the die is cast,” he meant he’d made his play and there was no going back.1

**** I'm a ****ing idiot, what a fool I've made of myself
Joining Welcome Home GIF

The dynamic of bringing in Helow right now is a little strange and does have a bit of Sean Lewis/Pat Shurmur vibes to it. At first it just seemed like no big deal since Sapp is out there coaching the DL every bit as much as Damione Lewis, but Sapp is a HOFer who has never coached before.

Helow is an experienced, high level position coach who's been around blue blood programs and was seemingly on his way to a coordinator job at some point before leaving Michigan. So to see Helow heavily involved in individual LB drills definitely makes me think CP understands Hart has some shortcomings and might not be on staff next year.

The dynamic of bringing in Helow right now is a little strange and does have a bit of Sean Lewis/Pat Shurmur vibes to it. At first it just seemed like no big deal since Sapp is out there coaching the DL every bit as much as Damione Lewis, but Sapp is a HOFer who has never coached before.

Helow is an experienced, high level position coach who's been around blue blood programs and was seemingly on his way to a coordinator job at some point before leaving Michigan. So to see Helow heavily involved in individual LB drills definitely makes me think CP understands Hart has some shortcomings and might not be on staff next year.
If Hart is no longer on staff next year or is moved to a non position coaching role next year, that would pretty much resolve the one major concern I had with Prime as a coach. If he is willing to cut ties with the guys he brought up, that's huge.

If Hart is no longer on staff next year or is moved to a non position coaching role next year, that would pretty much resolve the one major concern I had with Prime as a coach. If he is willing to cut ties with the guys he brought up, that's huge.
I don't think there's a world in which Hart remains at CU as a non position coach, but I could see him getting an HBCU DC job or maybe even an NFL job (not necessarily position coach), as Prime has a lot of NFL connections. Hart's been with Prime for 20 years or whatever, but that's little league, high school and HBCU, and I think CP is realizing things are a little different at the P4 level. Hopefully, if Hart is truly the issue with the LBs CP moves on from him as Helow would be an amazing replacement.

Fortunately, LB coach has much less potential to disrupt the staff than OC. I think Prime could replace Hart tomorrow and none of the other coaches would give it a second thought.

Back