What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Fall Camp Thread

If Hart is no longer on staff next year or is moved to a non position coaching role next year, that would pretty much resolve the one major concern I had with Prime as a coach. If he is willing to cut ties with the guys he brought up, that's huge.
It is pretty obvious that LB is a group that did not get any upgrades with Hart at the helm. Hard to deny it because it’s so glaring.

Because he doesn't need it?
Joking Steve-O GIF by First We Feast

I don't understand how Travis is second team? Seems pretty disrespectful tbh.
He doesn't play in the SEC or B1G therefore he can't be that good no matter what the pro scouts say. He also plays for Prime who doesn't kiss the media from behind and he plays both ways which is "different" and many of these self-appointed experts can't handle different.

And honestly while he made some spectacular plays last year he gave up some plays as well. He is still learning how to be a CB. As @CitizenKane said he should be 1st team by the end of the year and that is what matters. Prime will help him clean up the things he got beat on and our much improved DL will force offenses to give him opportunities to make a lot of highlights.

He doesn't play in the SEC or B1G therefore he can't be that good no matter what the pro scouts say. He also plays for Prime who doesn't kiss the media from behind and he plays both ways which is "different" and many of these self-appointed experts can't handle different.

And honestly while he made some spectacular plays last year he gave up some plays as well. He is still learning how to be a CB. As @CitizenKane said he should be 1st team by the end of the year and that is what matters. Prime will help him clean up the things he got beat on and our much improved DL will force offenses to give him opportunities to make a lot of highlights.

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yeah there will be bias that favors the B1G & SEC players.

With a better DL & pass rush, he should have a better season on that side of the ball.

I personally don’t think 10 days is enough for it to fully take root.

We sodded Ellis Island after Sandy and our specs required 3 inches of root growth before use. I can’t remember how much time that took. And we used the standard sod rolls.

Our big sod project was the National Mall. That one was huge but I wasn’t part of that one so not sure how much time it required before use. That project uses the giant rolls.

National Mall Turf Restoration

We sodded Ellis Island after Sandy and our specs required 3 inches of root growth before use. I can’t remember how much time that took. And we used the standard sod rolls.

Our big sod project was the National Mall. That one was huge but I wasn’t part of that one so not sure how much time it required before use. That project uses the giant rolls.

National Mall Turf Restoration
It appears that Green Valley redid Empower Field on August 7th, and the Broncos obviously played on the 18th, so that is an example of how it works and if the field will hold up. The Broncos and Packers did not look to have any problems on that field, so we good.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 1.15.27 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-20 at 1.15.10 PM.png

Back