What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bracketology/Bubble Watch 2021

Did anybody notice that Colgate is #7 in NET rankings?
Yeah. Weird how it happened. Only Army & Navy from their conference were allowed to play non-conference games. They went 7-2 with a couple upsets vs major programs. Colgate then won most of its games by double digits. Major outlier with the math for any ranking (like NET) that didn't adjust this year by adding a 2019-20 conference strength modifier.

(I was reading up on it earlier.)

I prefer Crest.
Tooth_Trot_900.jpg

What about "Fresh"? Now there's an athletic toothpaste.

Georgetown impressive today. I miss them being good and hope Ewing can make them good again.

Plus, I miss the basketball I grew up with that was based around post play & Ewing is building it old school in that way. That doesn't work for the NBA any more (bigs have to be able to hit 3s), but it works in college still.

On that note, I'm rooting for Illinois. Everyone talks about Ayo, who's great, but the guy I like is Cockburn. 7'0" 290 & no fat. Has no game outside 15 feet - total throwback.
Yell Ncaa Basketball GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics

Last edited:
Georgetown impressive today. I miss them being good and hope Ewing can make them good again.

Plus, I miss the basketball I grew up with that was based around post play & Ewing is building it old school in that way. That doesn't work for the NBA any more (bigs have to be able to hit 3s), but it works in college still.

On that note, I'm rooting for Illinois. Everyone talks about Ayo, who's great, but the guy I like is Cockburn. 7'0" 290 & no fat. Has no game outside 15 feet - total throwback.
Yeah that dude is a f****** beast.

A better version of Udoka Azubuike

Yep, you didn't see many if any big men playing like they do now back then.

Syracuse is looking real good all of the sudden. They went from not being in, to now being a sneaky 11 or 10 seed that can make sweet 16. Typical Boeheim. They've won 3 in a row and are taking it to Virginia. there offense is looking real good. And Buddy Boeheim is scoring everyway possible.

Syracuse is looking real good all of the sudden. They went from not being in, to now being a sneaky 11 or 10 seed that can make sweet 16. Typical Boeheim. They've won 3 in a row and are taking it to Virginia. there offense is looking real good. And Buddy Boeheim is scoring everyway possible.
Somehow Buddy Boeheim is all of a sudden a great player. He was never bad, just kinda average, and now he's a force.

Dude from WVU double-clutched and didn't get the game-tying 3 pointer off in time.

Nailed it a half second too late.

Back