What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Championship game weekend 12/3 - 12/4

****!!!

Why did he dive there at the end? It looked like he could've got in if he just kept powering toward the pylon
Gotta turn that up and muscle your way in. What an ending. Now Bama loses and ND backs into the playoff yet again
He should have planted a foot and pushed to the goalline but instinct works against that.

Most of these guys playing running back for top teams rarely ever played against people in HS who could stay with them. Through HS they could always beat guys to the edge, that's what he was counting on.

Unfortunately by putting everything into pushing for that edge he had no momentum towards the goal, the defender used his momentum against him.

The real issue though was that Okie State didn't trust their QB. This is the situation where you use an RPO and force defenders to make a decision. Gundy didn't trust his QB to make the right decision there.

You only person in America watching that game.
i'm watching it. prolly switch over to UGA-Bama in a bit.

i remember thinking Holgerson to CU with a buddy.....bad fit in Boulder, probably, somehow, but always liked the guy on O.

edit: Cincy has a weird stadium....

i remember thinking Holgerson to CU with a buddy.....bad fit in Boulder, probably, somehow, but always liked the guy on O.

What do you find weird about it? Just curious. It's one of the oldest stadiums in college football and looks like it's nestled right into the heart of campus which is pretty cool

What do you find weird about it? Just curious. It's one of the oldest stadiums in college football and looks like it's nestled right into the heart of campus which is pretty cool

would agree with all that.....just seems asymetrical and kind of strange building edifice inside the stadium proper. kinda cool, kinda mod. dunno.

The Dawgs and the Tide both came to take care of business today and we get to reap the benefits. An exciting game so far.

The Dawgs and the Tide both came to take care of business today and we get to reap the benefits. An exciting game so far.
Meh. That supposedly vaunted UGA D has given up as many points in one half to Alabama as Auburn did in a full game + 4 ots despite playing a kid in Finley with one good leg.

Hell of a day for the underdogs so far. San Diego State getting pushed around by Utah State.

Meh. That supposedly vaunted UGA D has given up as many points in one half to Alabama as Auburn did in a full game + 4 ots despite playing a kid in Finley with one good leg.
Their D better figure out what it is doing because their offense isn't going to be able to keep up.

Their D better figure out what it is doing because their offense isn't going to be able to keep up.

Football Sport GIF by New England Patriots

Kirby Smart against an opponent not named Alabama

I Wet Myself Porky Pig GIF by Space Jam

Kirby Smart against Alabama

would agree with all that.....just seems asymetrical and kind of strange building edifice inside the stadium proper. kinda cool, kinda mod. dunno.
It was originally built in 1924 and has been renovated, expanded, modified, at least six times since then.

No surprise with that history that it looks kind of strange

Back