What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 10/31

Damm, nice play by Ehlinger on the touchdown. Even though they scored I loved OSU's plan to bring the house. Force the opposing QB to evade the pressure and make a play

This makes sense. I recall between hearing in interviews and reading an article during the last recruiting cycle that all the top programs all have their fair share of 3 and 4-star players, but what separates all the "very good" programs from the elite ones are the 5-star guys because there are so few of them. Also in there was a stat that tOSU has more 5-star players than the rest of the B1G combined. And I forget the exact numbers but the majority of 5-star guys were signing with a handful of programs (tOSU, Bama, Clemson, UGA)
In looking at recruiting rankings and final CFP Rankings during Harbaugh’s tenure, they’re pretty close in correlation. He has several top 10s in both final rankings and recruiting. But, tOSU, Bama, & Clemson are consistently outrecruiting (and out ranking Michigan). It’s no surprise that all three have made admitting as many blue chippers into their schools as possible a priority.

Damm, nice play by Ehlinger on the touchdown. Even though they scored I loved OSU's plan to bring the house. Force the opposing QB to evade the pressure and make a play
Have to realize you are blitzing up the middle and keep contain though

Okie state taking advantage of UT’s refusal to bracket or play over top of Wallace, or press on corner.

okie State’s DBs are very active. Creating problems fir Sam E.

UT46 is a complete stud. Bottling OSU30.

I’m finding the strategy interesting. But, then again, I like this Pokes team
The QB literally just stares down one receiver on every play and waits for him to get open, if he doesn’t he scrambles and runs or throws it deep to a covered receiver and hopes for a flag. It’s not very entertaining to watch.

Have to realize you are blitzing up the middle and keep contain though

That's fair, but rushing from the outside can also take much longer to get there and the tackles can just force the rushers to the outside and keep them away from the QB

That's fair, but rushing from the outside can also take much longer to get there and the tackles can just force the rushers to the outside and keep them away from the QB
I’m saying that down DE has to keep contain when he knows pressure is coming from inside, not the blitzers.

I think Sanders is very dynamic. Some bad choices today have hurt his team. He’s a dude. Check out accolades last year. Additionally, he has looked away on numerous deep out throws today. We are seeing things differently.

I thought OSU could've taken a shot at the end zone and that was a poor decision by Sanders to run up the middle on 2nd down. But give us some OT!

Back