What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Cal up 34-33 on GT at the half. Bears are dominating the class, but GT hanging in there.

Edit: Cal wins 68-57. This isn't a win that will gain the Pac any respect since GT is down. Still, though, Cal took care of business and avoided any embarrassment for the conference. Unfortunately, though, Saint Mary's and Xavier both lost. So, Cal lost any chances for nice RPI wins and now has to face Pacific instead.

Still, a solid day for the Pac-12 as a whole. Let's keep winning these OOC games, especially when the Buffs take on Air Force! Time to put to this PAC/MWC debate to rest once and for all. Our Buffs can play a HUGE role in that by beating Air Force, Colorado State, Wyoming and Fresno State.

Last edited:
Lots of games of interest tomorrow for the Buffs:

Oregon vs #22 Cincinnati (Las Vegas)

Colorado State @ Washington

Arizona State vs #14 Creighton (Las Vegas)

Wright State @ Utah

Arkansas Pine-Bluff @ Washington State

College of Charleston @ Baylor

Stanford vs. Minnesota (Bahamas)

Cal State Bakersfield @ Wyoming

Wofford @ UNC-Wilmington

Northern Arizona vs. Campbell (Las Vegas)

Texas Southern @ Middle Tennessee State

Lots of games of interest tomorrow for the Buffs:

Oregon vs #22 Cincinnati (Las Vegas)

Colorado State @ Washington

Arizona State vs #14 Creighton (Las Vegas)

Wright State @ Utah

Arkansas Pine-Bluff @ Washington State

College of Charleston @ Baylor

Stanford vs. Minnesota (Bahamas)

Cal State Bakersfield @ Wyoming

Wofford @ UNC-Wilmington

Northern Arizona vs. Campbell (Las Vegas)

Texas Southern @ Middle Tennessee State

+Manhattan @ Dayton and Central Conn. State @ Hartford

It was nice to see the ducks win yesterday and today will be a good day to see if the ducks win was a fluke or maybe they could finish in the top half of the PAC12. Oh well at least the conference has stepped it up this year!

It was nice to see the ducks win yesterday and today will be a good day to see if the ducks win was a fluke or maybe they could finish in the top half of the PAC12. Oh well at least the conference has stepped it up this year!

Go get me cheerleader pics ducky.

So Minnesota knocks off Stanford by 3 when UM Hollis' heaves up a half-court shot at the buzzer and is fouled by Chasson Randle. Hollis makes all 3, game over.

That would have been a nice W of the P12

Minnesota edges out Stanford 66-63 in the final seconds. Shame, that would have been a solid OOC win for the Pac-12. Stanford falls to 4-3 on the year.

Dayton, Northern Arizona and Hartford took care of business today, but Wofford lost.

Plenty more games coming up tonight.

We are #2 in RPI behind Duke. We are predicted to finish 21-9 with our RPI being #29

Colorado State up 8 at Washington midway through the second half. This Washington team will finish ~7th in the Pac, but still, not good for the conference if that result holds

Murray State up on Old Dominion at half. Need Murray State to keep rolling up the wins

Middle Tennessee State beat Texas Southern badly. That should be a cakewalk for us.

Plenty more to come later

Wow, CSU is beating Washington by 20.

CSU is a good team, no doubt about it. However, tonight, from what I saw, is more about Washington struggling immensely at the moment. They simply aren't a top half team in the Pac-12

Going to be a good one in Boulder vs CSU in a few weeks, for sure. Another quality OOC scalp for us to grab.

This Washington squad looks like it will be Romar's worst. They are simply terrible. No leadership. No hustle. No sense of urgency. Really surprising to see from a Romar squad.

Serious rebuilding year evidently.

Suggs is now out due to plantar fasciitis. If the diagnosis is correct I'd expect to either see him in less than half of UW's remaining games or be hampered by nagging injury all year. Kemp was supposed to backup Aziz and he won't be back until January at the earliest.

It will be very, very tough for the Huskies to finish above .500 I think. Seriously bad team. Wow:wow:

Murray State holds on to beat Old Dominion 79-72. Thank goodness, that would have been an RPI killer that made our Murray State win not particularly valuable.

College of Charleston about to upset #24 Baylor...

Edit:

Final from Waco: CofC 63 #24 Baylor 59

Hahahaha at Baylor, but this does our RPI and resume no favors

Last edited:
CSU is a good team, no doubt about it. However, tonight, from what I saw, is more about Washington struggling immensely at the moment. They simply aren't a top half team in the Pac-12

Going to be a good one in Boulder vs CSU in a few weeks, for sure. Another quality OOC scalp for us to grab.

The Washington bigs are just not good, CSU got an insane amount of offensive rebounds. Dre and Scott are going to have to keep Iverson, Hornung and Smith off the glass.

Washington State, Utah and Wyoming all got victories tonight.

Utah is *gasp* 4-1, but they enter a more difficult portion of their schedule now and the losses will start to pile up.

Washington State now 3-3

Wyoming now 6-0 and it appears they'll be undefeated when the Buffs visit Laramie.

The big news of the day for us is CSU's convincing win at Washington. The Huskies are a mess, only 2-3 now. CSU remains unbeaten at 4-0.

#22 Cincinnati is dominating Oregon early. If the result holds, it will be the Ducks first loss and drop them to 5-1.

Arizona State will likely get crushed by #14 Creighton, and give the Sun Devils their first loss of the season (4-1).

Yeah, that Baylor loss sucks as it probably hurts us

Yep, as much as I hate Baylor, we really need that win over them to be a nice feather in our cap. I'm stunned they would lose to CofC like this in Waco. Only scoring 59? What the ****? And now they go on the road to face Kentucky in Rupp Arena (which perhaps explains things: caught looking ahead)

I gotta admit, I'd rather see Bailer eat **** and die in a vat of fetid rendered roadkill fat than them realize some success that we could statistically profit from RPI-wise. Let's make up for it by the Buffs stealing a win at KU. **** Bailer.

With that said, and to those who share my sentiments, enjoy this
The short version is that, after the loss to CU, the OP points out that Bailer is undisciplined and lacking intensity, and is summarily gang-****ed. Fast forward to tonight's loss to CofC.... well, you can imagine the rest.

Last edited:
I gotta admit, I'd rather see Bailer eat **** and die in a vat of fetid rendered roadkill fat than them realize some success that we could statistically profit from RPI-wise. Let's make up for it by the Buffs stealing a win at KU. **** Bailer.

I concur. F*** bailer!

Edit: #22 Cincinnati ended up pulling away again, beating Oregon 77-66. Still, it looks like it will be between Oregon, Cal and Stanford for spots 4th, 5th and 6th in the Pac.

Arizona State falls to #14 Creighton 87-73. ASU is improved this year, but they are still very limited. Sendek has put together a weak OOC schedule, so you'll likely see them put together an early season record that looks far more impressive than their actual capabilities.

Last edited:
SC was down BIG vs #25 SDSU but is now only down by 3, 37-34 with 15:15 left. I hate rooting for SC but Let's Go SC!

Last edited:
Back