What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Plus, PAC-12 over MWC help the narrative in the national media that the Pac is where the best basketball in the west is.

Plus, PAC-12 over MWC help the narrative in the national media that the Pac is where the best basketball in the west is.

Unfortunately Washington losing at home by 20 to CSU last night did us a whole lot of damage in that argument.

This is a 1-2 Cal Poly team that was beaten with relative comfort by Fresno State and TCU, and had a competitive win over Northern Colorado.

This looks like the same type of UCLA disaster from last year to me...the Bruins are a ****ing mess.

Final: Cal Poly 70 UCLA 68

Score speaks for itself. UCLA is a disaster. This is between CU and Arizona until further notice.

If you didn't see the last minute or so of the UCLA Cal Poly game, you missed a gem of a disaster

USC roared back and is in a dogfight with #25 San Diego State.

USC has also missed about 5 point blank layups this half.

USC players are stupid! Playing undisciplined! they lost their composure down the stretch.

I wanted SC to win to help the conference but i can't say I am too upset right now because I hate USC!

Which one? The one where the SC player choked the guy or the one where the SC player threw the SDSU player to the ground? Both were bad.

The first one he grabbed him on the chest and when the guy kept moving his arm moved up. He wasn't choking him. The second one was a little bit of a flop to me.

Missed a big opportunity there. USC taking down #25 SDSU would have been big for the conference, and big for this little Pac-12/MWC "rivalry". Sooner rather than later, the Pac needs to start winning most of these games against the MWC.

We've certainly got a chance to do our part. We got on the right path tonight with a victory over a solid AFA team, and we need to take care of business @ Wyoming, CSU at the Keg, and @ Fresno. Those are three MUST wins for us.

It wouldn't break my heart to hear March timeframe commentary like, "the mwc had its way with the pac, except for Colorado. They were the mwc killers."

Not much in the way of CU opponents in action tonight:

Colorado State (4-0) takes on Northern Colorado (1-2) in Fort Collins

Murray State (4-1) travels to Lipscomb (That's in Nashville, for inquiring minds)

Kansas (4-1) takes on San Jose State (2-2) in Lawrence

Back