What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Utah improves to 5-2 with a 74-69 win at Texas State. A road win of any sort is progress for the Utes. Their schedule gets a little tougher from here though

Saturday's games involving CU opponents (I would assume we all know we play @ Wyoming)

UCLA (5-2) takes on #23 San Diego State in Anaheim. Obviously, this is one of these Pac-12/MWC grudge matches we need to win if want to to shut these MWC mother****ers up. And, if we want to get downright speculative, a win UCLA could use in their back pocket come March if they continue to be a total mess and find themselves on the bubble.

#9 Arizona (4-0) travels to Lubbock to take on Texas Tech (4-0). The Red Raiders are a basement Big XII team, 'Cats should cruise.

Oregon (6-1) hosts Arkansas-Pine Bluff (1-5). If you like 50 point blowouts, this is your game.

Arizona State (5-1) hosts Sacramento State (5-1). Danger game for the Sun Devils -- Sac State has already won at Utah this season

Washington State (4-3) hosts Portland (3-3)

Colorado State (5-0) hosts Evansville (4-2).

Northern Arizona (2-4) hosts Sam Houston State (3-4)

Hartford (3-3) hosts Holy Cross (4-3)

Baylor (4-2) travels to #8 Kentucky. Both teams struggling far more than expected, but not out of the question for Baylor to win this if they show up. Oh, and **** Baylor.

Dayton (4-2) hosts Northern Illinois (1-4)

Last edited:
Baylor is going to beat Kentucky. Up by 9 with :30 to go.

Mixed emotions about this one.

Good win by bailor today. Helps us out. Makes tonight and Wednesday night even bigger. Must wins imo for March.

Baylor is going to beat Kentucky. Up by 9 with :30 to go.

Mixed emotions about this one.
We beat them, and they beat UK. I'm not much for the transitive theory, but it will make most of our opponents think twice about calling us overrated. Not to mention that, in light of this win, Bailer must be just sick about the L we hung on them. Which makes me feel warm & fuzzy.

Good win for Baylor, obviously, but keep in mind how much Kentucky is struggling right now. This is a major down year for them. Notre Dame beat the crap out of them earlier in the week, and they struggled to beat a mediocre Maryland team by 3.

#15 Okie Light loses to Va Tech by 10. Even more of a chance for us to move up in the rankings if we take care of business tonight. Va Tech is now 7-0 on the season and could look at breaking into the top 25 next week

#15 Okie Light loses to Va Tech by 10. Even more of a chance for us to move up in the rankings if we take care of business tonight. Va Tech is now 7-0 on the season and could look at breaking into the top 25 next week

Nice win for them today, but starting with 6 true home games with only 1 game away from home at a neutral site against a cupcake will get you off to that start. The road is a dangerous place in college basketball.

Dayton up 26-5 (yes) on Northern Illinois at halftime

Arizona taking care of business in Lubbock, up 45-28

Colorado State moved to 6-0 with a 79-72 win over Evansville (4-3) at Moby

Oregon (7-1) beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff (1-6) 80-59 in Eugene.

Northern Arizona (3-4) beat Sam Houston State 77-60 in Flagstaff. This is one team that isn't going to be bothered by altitude

Hartford improved to 4-3 with a 48-45 home win over Holy Cross (4-4).

Call is down 37-24 to Wisconsin at halftime. #roadsucks

Early signs are this is not one of Wisconsin's better teams, but still solid. They'll make the Dance and I figured Cal getting a win in Madison would be extra icing on the cake, especially because Wisconsin dropped their last home game and the chances are slim of the Badgers losing two in a row in a hostile place like that.

Washington is down 43-29 to Cal State Fullerton at the half. CSF is playing an impressive game but Washington is all out of sorts.

WOW. Not a good sign for Cal (6-1). It's not the loss at Wisconsin itself that's the problem. It's letting Wisconsin score 81 (and losing by 25). That's about the worst sign your defense can ever have, letting Wisconsin score 80+ on you.

Pac-12 is going down the ****ter FAST. I realize the theme recently is "it's a road game, so you lose", but believe it or not, despite it being tough to win on the road in CBB, teams do manage to do it...

USC lost at Nebraska, 63-51

USC is now 3-4

I never believed the hype about USC. I don't see how a team that was so incredibly inept one year can manage to make such dramatic improvement. Better, perhaps. Top half of the league? laughable.

CU needs to do it's part tomorrow night. CU and AZ are currently the class of the conference.

I never believed the hype about USC. I don't see how a team that was so incredibly inept one year can manage to make such dramatic improvement. Better, perhaps. Top half of the league? laughable.

CU needs to do it's part tomorrow night. CU and AZ are currently the class of the conference.

Wasn't buying it either, although even with their disappointing start to some who were drinking their kool-aid, they are actually improved. There's really no way to accurately describe how horrendous they were last year. The closest I can get is to remind everyone that they finished 2 games BEHIND Utah at the bottom of the standings.

I just don't think Kevin O'Neill is particularly a good head coach. Mediocre.

Back