What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Wofford leads at Xavier, 49-47, 2:27 remaining

Arizona State about to go final with a victory at Texas Tech, up 72-58

USC loses at Georgia, 64-56. Trojans fall to 4-8. Wheels are off.

Final in Lubbock: Arizona State 77 Texas Tech 62. Sun Devils win their first road game of the season, improve to 10-2. Texas Tech drops to 5-4.

That's a nice win for ASU. I still don't believe in them, but every win helps the conference.

Wofford gets the win at Xavier 56-55, coming back from a 34-22 deficit at halftime. Excellent RPI boost for us. Sweetness. Wofford improves to 6-6. They can win the SoCon.

Last edited:
Best case scenario they finish 8th in the Pac, IMO. A closer inspection of their schedule explains how they're 10-2.

Yep. But the 10-2 is what determines 50% of their RPI value for us when we play them. So I'm glad when the teams in the bottom half of the conference schedule lightly.

Yep. But the 10-2 is what determines 50% of their RPI value for us when we play them. So I'm glad when the teams in the bottom half of the conference schedule lightly.

Definitely easier on the eyes when looking at the conference than the reverse situation: USC.

Not related to CU, but South Dakota State won at previously undefeated New Mexico. Nate Wolters is a hell of a player. Definitely a team to watch in March

Only 6 undefeateds remaining.

Not related to CU, but South Dakota State won at previously undefeated New Mexico. Nate Wolters is a hell of a player. Definitely a team to watch in March

Only 6 undefeateds remaining.

Could be 5 if Cincy doesn't turn it on against Wright State. Still early, but Wright St leads 24-20 with 3 minutes left in the 1st half.

Hartford will come into Boulder at 7-5 after beating Marist at home today.

Anyone not watching the heavyweight fight between KU and OSU is missing out. Been back and forth the whole way and is tied with 13 minutes left.

Air Force with a road win @ UC Riverside to get to 8-2.

Oregon whipped Houston Baptist 91-50.

Does our RPI get a bump if Kansas beats OSU?

Yep. 74-66 KU final. Very nice boost to our strength of schedule.

The other thing it does is help perception. KU probably moves into the top 5 after this week. Getting rolled by an "elite" on their home floor becomes somewhat understandable.

Yep. 74-66 KU final. Very nice boost to our strength of schedule.

The other thing it does is help perception. KU probably moves into the top 5 after this week. Getting rolled by an "elite" on their home floor becomes somewhat understandable.

KU's game against us was the start of the "elite" KU. It's a night and day difference. By the time Selection Sunday comes around, we'll be one of many teams that got rolled like that at KU. I think they will be a 1 seed.

Glad to see our next opponent, Hartford, get the win over Marist today. Hartford improves to 7-5 and looks to be a contender in the America East. Much rather have our cupcakes be like this or Wofford than Texas Southern (bad example given that we almost blew it against Texas Southern, but the point is they're 1-11 right now).

Cal took care of business.

CVille - how the hell does UVA lose to ODU?

Cal took care of business.

CVille - how the hell does UVA lose to ODU?

Your guess is as good as mine. They started the season slow, but had really come on strong winning 8 straight. The competition wasn't the toughest (did win at Wisconsin though), but they had looked like they had figured it out and could get 20 wins. ODU is a solid program, but is the worst they've been in a while. They're bad. Humiliating loss for UVA - had a "CU vs Texas Southern" type of night...except they lost. The best explanation I can give is youth + veteran point guard was injured and didn't play tonight. They're at least as young as CU is, if not more so. They apparently haven't learned to bring it every night yet. The game was played on a neutral court in Richmond, but it was a heavily pro-UVA crowd, so no excuse there, either. I still think they can finish 5th or 6th in the ACC, but it makes you wonder if Wofford can't potentially sneak out with a victory, although I doubt they lose back to back games to ODU and Wofford.

Last edited:
Kansas State up 10 over Florida at halftime

Close game now. I'm pretty sure we want Florida in this one. The Gators are a lock to make the Dance, while KSU is a likely bubble team. Don't want KSU taking one of those bids. Plus, a Florida loss would make that UA win over them mean less.

Back