What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Wow. We got a surprise RPI boost tonight. NAU came back from down 10 at half to get a 1-point win on the road. They're now 8-14.

Tuesday doesn't have any RPI games on the schedule.

NAU is a gritty team. I know it sounds funny for a team with their record, but they're arguably overachieving more than any opponent on our schedule this year. They've now got 3 games in a row against teams lower than them in the Big Sky. We need all the help we can get, go Lumberjacks.

Pretty big Wednesday night for our SOS.

Baylor at #22 Okie Lite (5pm, ESPN).
Hartford at (really bad) Binghamton.
Dayton hosts St. Joseph's. Opportunity for a solid win over a decent team here.
#5 Kansas at TCU. (ESPNU, 7pm)
Air Force at #15 New Mexico. This one's for 1st place in the MWC.
Fresno State hosts UNLV.
CSU at Nevada.
Wyoming at CS-Bakersfield. (CBSS, 8pm)

We've also got a couple Pac-12 games:

Stanford (14-8, 5-4) at Arizona (19-2, 7-2*). 7pm on ESPNW - whatever the hell that is.
Utah (10-11, 2-7) at Oregon State (11-11, 1-8). 8pm on P12N.

Pretty big Wednesday night for our SOS.

Baylor at #22 Okie Lite (5pm, ESPN).
Hartford at (really bad) Binghamton.
Dayton hosts St. Joseph's. Opportunity for a solid win over a decent team here.
#5 Kansas at TCU. (ESPNU, 7pm)
Air Force at #15 New Mexico. This one's for 1st place in the MWC.
Fresno State hosts UNLV.
CSU at Nevada.
Wyoming at CS-Bakersfield. (CBSS, 8pm)

We've also got a couple Pac-12 games:

Stanford (14-8, 5-4) at Arizona (19-2, 7-2*). 7pm on ESPNW - whatever the hell that is.
Utah (10-11, 2-7) at Oregon State (11-11, 1-8). 8pm on P12N.

Really need Dayton to win. They're on the brink of complete collapse.

Part of me thinks it might be best for Oregon State to beat Utah. I tend to think it's best for a struggling team like that to get a win before they face us, takes away a bit of the edge and desperation for them IMO.

Last edited:
Dayton got a solid win over St. Joseph's, 60-54 Flyers improve to 13-9 (3-5)

Hartford about to go final with a win at Binghamton. Hartford improves to 13-10 (6-4)

Dayton got a solid win over St. Joseph's, 60-54 Flyers improve to 13-9 (3-5)

Hartford about to go final with a win at Binghamton. Hartford improves to 13-10 (6-4)

Yep. Great start to the night. Baylor just pulled within 1 at Okie Lite with a little over 3 minutes left.

Something DRASTICALLY wrong with KU. Getting their ass kicked by TCU. 25 points 3/4 through the game.

I don't care what happens down the stretch. Arizona is not the 7th team in the nation. Very beatable team.

Last edited:
Fresno State about to defeat UNLV. Fantastic news for our RPI. Bulldogs improve to 8-13 (2-6). Terrible loss for UNLV, their RPI was a healthy 17th heading into this.

KU on a run. Only trailing 42-37 now.

KU's in serious trouble. Down 41-51 with 3:04 to play.

Zona came back in the 2nd half to beat Stanford in Tucson, 73-66.

AFA is about to lose at New Mexico. A little to much for us to hope for in that one, even though the Zoomies did put some runs together and make it interesting for a while.

KU not going down without a fight...and TCU shoots free throws in the clutch worse than us (the rare airballed free throw made an appearance tonight)...

Oregon State pulling away from Utah. I like this, actually. I think it's good for the struggling team to get the win out of their system, takes away some of the anger and desperation (like we encountered at Utah with a team desperate for a win).

Oregon State pulling away from Utah. I like this, actually. I think it's good for the struggling team to get the win out of their system, takes away some of the anger and desperation (like we encountered at Utah with a team desperate for a win).

Not so fast. Almost at the 10 minute mark and entering Robinson Time. Utah's got it down to an 8-point deficit.

Not so fast. Almost at the 10 minute mark and entering Robinson Time. Utah's got it down to an 8-point deficit.

:lol: dammit!! I had convinced myself that this one time, Utah at home, they wouldn't do that...but alas, it wouldn't be Craig Robinson if it didn't happen to the worst teams. I guess if we come out and Ski is like 1/14 and we're down 18, we needn't worry...

CSU in a battle at Nevada, been back and forth the whole way. Nevada blows, that's not a loss the Rams want on their resume

CSU in a battle at Nevada, been back and forth the whole way. Nevada blows, that's not a loss the Rams want on their resume

That's our best win at this point. I hate to say it, but I really don't want to see any bad losses by CSU while we're on the bubble.

That's our best win at this point. I hate to say it, but I really don't want to see any bad losses by CSU while we're on the bubble.

I'm pulling for them too. It's disgusting, but we need everything we can get in order to not have Tad on the front of ESPN with his hands over his eyes.

Beavs are unconscious tonight. They'll win this. Hopefully it puts it into their heads that jacking up deep 3s and throwing up running skyhooks from 10 feet away are good ideas for when they play us.

Back