What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Arizona - 10/19 @ 2pm MT on FOX

Yeah...I'm aware of that, numb nuts.

You're post didn't prove anything, bud. If you think hitting a guy, and he loses the ball is a skill...you're an idiot.

You put your helmet right on the ball? Not a skill. Just poor ball security.

Seriously...find me a defender who isn't a pass rusher who has huge forced fumble numbers year after year...then I'll consider it a skill.
Fred Warner,bub

So the fact he had 7 forced fumbles in 5 years before last year is evidence to you? Looks like you proved a high rate of variance.

Like I said...if you punch the ball out or strip it out, that's a skill...still poor ball security, but a skill nonetheless.
Here you go dip****. The definitive analysis of forced fumbles.

CAN be. Punching or stripping is a skill. I'd like to take a look back at Shilo's FF's. How many were actually strips?

Like...Hunter forcing that fumble against Baylor wasn't any kind of skill to force that fumble.
This was just in response to this quote by you:

“Seriously...find me a defender who isn't a pass rusher who has huge forced fumble numbers year after year...then I'll consider it a skill.”

I decided to plug a great who happened to be a CB.

I’m not interested in this other than for that, as this discussion/debate/take is worse than most ****ty offseason stuff on here.

Why are you calling yourself a dip****?
🤦

Here's the key take away from all analysis of fumbles.

"While there may be some individual skill involved in forcing fumbles, when incorporated into the whole “fumble equation”, that contribution is small, and certainly less of a factor than random chance (luck)"

this has crossed over into crazy town.

it reminds of all the Montez haters back in day. Montez had nfl physical attributes. it was 100% he was going to get a look and he did. or go back to klatt. there were some geniuses saying we would be better without him. GB made a point to say how much we would miss klatt.

the entry to the nfl is very ****ing hard. but this idea that the guys discussed in this thread are not going to get a chance is pure dumbassery.

oh, and 12 is a first rounder, right now, even if he doesn't play another down for CU this season and whether he declares himself a cb or a wr or both.

Travis mad a tackle. The running back dropped the ****ing ball. It was luck.
No. What you saw was a player who said before the defensive series he was going to seal the win. That player then perfectly read the offensive play, showing both the preparation to recognize and the athletic ability to capitalize. Then, also because he had a chip on his shoulder because of people saying he was soft as a tackler in addition to it being a key play, he sold out on the tackle while going for the ball. That is not luck. It was a fortunate result, but it wasn't happenstance.

Lol y’all are too easy
Kyle Maclachlan Reaction GIF by CBS

Isn't an "analytic" data used in an analysis of what contributed to the result? So the result wouldn't be an analytic.
If that's the definition, maybe. The result would be an analytic if used in further analysis; if the result was never analyzed, then it's not.

But I still question the source for the definition of that word as a noun.

good lord. all you ****ers need to drink or smoke more and go to bed.

I am not conjugating in English, Spanish, or any other ****ing thing right now.

you know what I aspire for us as a fan base? we get to the point that Bama fans under saban were--- focused entirely on style points and nuances and petty criticisms, grudges, and ill will.

if we can ascend to that mountain top, we will have arrived as a fan base.

middle finger michael GIF by SuperEd86

Back