What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Actin' a fool, yes.
Acting John Lithgow GIF by Saturday Night Live

I guess now we know why UW and Oregon were so snotty and insistent on unequal revenue. They think Prince Charming is going to come knocking.

I’m really starting to hate this douche.
I think Warren is a genius. The guy quietly snagged USC and UCLA without a leak. Presently, I’m sure he’s disappointed that the PAC 12 hasn’t dissolved yet, allowing for an immediate exit of the L.A. schools. So, how bout a nice destabilizing name drop? You float the names of the 4 remaining schools holding the PAC 12 together. Boom. You will spark immediate paranoia in the four corner schools that have the big 12 as an option. And if they go, the league dissolves. At that point, you have USC and UCLA, you want Oregon and Washington at a discount, you could probably get it.

I think Warren is a genius. The guy quietly snagged USC and UCLA without a leak. Presently, I’m sure he’s disappointed that the PAC 12 hasn’t dissolved yet, allowing for an immediate exit of the L.A. schools. So, how bout a nice destabilizing name drop? You float the names of the 4 remaining schools holding the PAC 12 together. Boom. You will spark immediate paranoia in the four corner schools that have the big 12 as an option. And if they go, the league dissolves. At that point, you have USC and UCLA, you want Oregon and Washington at a discount, you could probably get it.
PAC needs to

502952C1-EF58-4020-8360-15A59A5693B9.jpeg

FFS just jump to the Big 12 already. Start playing the long game for the ACC leftovers so we are locked into a solid 2nd tier of CFB that is still big enough to be on TV with plenty of parity and good BBall
And channels people outside I’d ca can watch.

Back