What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

I'm mildly curious which you think is VT and which UVA in the 2nd and 4th examples

my main objection w/ the Penn/PSU analog was the private to public aspect.

I was looking at the Penn/PSU thing as FCS/FBS. From my time in DC, it appeared that UVA was the more prestigious school but VT had been pumping out graduates for the tech industry in the DC area.

When the defections hit and the revenue shrinks there is not a big incentive for teams to jump conferences for 2 million extra when they have to ship ALL teams across the country and increase the cost of operating. Especially when you are oregon or Washington and that would include losing a huge money maker with their in state rivals. The Apple cup is regularly on national tv in a good time slot. Surely you are smart enough to understand that…..

Wilner knows his **** and actually broke the news of usc and ucla leaving for the big 10. He has been very critical of the conference and always been truthful.
LOL its not going to be $2m extra.

And you cap it off by basically telling that you think Wilner isn't fake news? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was looking at the Penn/PSU thing as FCS/FBS. From my time in DC, it appeared that UVA was the more prestigious school but VT had been pumping out graduates for the tech industry in the DC area.
Of course Pac Man finds a way to get an FCS reference in here.

Everyone ready for PAC media days and the lies we're about to hear about how overwhelmingly unified we all are, how rosy the outlook and potential is for the future of our conference?!?

Everyone ready for PAC media days and the lies we're about to hear about how overwhelmingly unified we all are, how rosy the outlook and potential is for the future of our conference?!?
Oh Yeah GIF

Better bring your boots to that one. You'll need them to walk through the ankle deep Bravo Sierra.

there are no geniuses on college football message boards and those fans whose teams are relegated to the minor leagues know nothing but pain and despondency. chill out and accept your fate.

Word on twitter is Arizona schools have PR coming out early next week about a move.
Via Michael Sukkon

I think the SEC has an automatic escalator to their deal, so we'd be able to get a full share there immediately. If the B1G tries to lock the SEC out of the western time zones, an SEC move to snag Phoenix and Denver (ASU & CU) would not be all that shocking.

Even putting the obvious benefits to money and program relevance aside, I'd be pretty good being with ASU, Mizzou, OU, UT & aTm. Pretty damn strong 6-team group if the plan would be to finish it off at 24 total SEC members in 4 groupings for scheduling. Be a really nice 8-game schedule.
You forget that the person writing the checks to the SEC has final say on who new gets what

Back