What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

You forget that the person writing the checks to the SEC has final say on who new gets what
True. But I don't think that ESPN wants to be pretty much locked out of both western time zones. They could be the ones pushing it if the B1G did take Cal, Stanford, Oregon & Washington.

The reality and depression is setting in among our PAC lovers

i promise that the almost-certain outcome of wherever we land is going to be harsh reality and crushing depression.

we just got picked LAST in a mediocre conference that contains oregon state, washington state, cal, and arizona. a drunken bed wetter should be able to go .500 in this conference.

last.

decades of mismanagement and malfeasance by the administrators and now they have served up a colossal **** sandwich and every one has to take a bite.

if we fall into the big or sec, it will quite literally be a gift from the universe.

i promise that the almost-certain outcome of wherever we land is going to be harsh reality and crushing depression.

we just got picked LAST in a mediocre conference that contains oregon state, washington state, cal, and arizona. a drunken bed wetter should be able to go .500 in this conference.

last.

decades of mismanagement and malfeasance by the administrators and now they have served up a colossal **** sandwich and every one has to take a bite.

if we fall into the big or sec, it will quite literally be a gift from the universe.

do we have a winning record against any of these schools Or any Pac 12 member for that matter? Any invite out of the Pac CU should be thankful for.

this isn’t the late 80s through mid 00s anymore. We have sucked dick at ****ing pussy for almost 20 years.

do we have a winning record against any of these schools Or any Pac 12 member for that matter? Any invite out of the Pac CU should be thankful for.

this isn’t the late 80s through mid 00s anymore. We have sucked dick at ****ing pussy for almost 20 years.

Potty Mouth Toilet GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Yes. We actually lead the series against UA.

Are you really a Nebraska fan? Sounds like it.

Silver lining for you guys is you know you'll be home for the holidays every year being in that super conference. More time to spend with your family-and four extra hours for you to go chase ass at Wal-Mart.

Nebraska Football: A Losing Tradition.
escape walmart GIF

Silver lining for you guys is you know you'll be home for the holidays every year being in that super conference. More time to spend with your family-and four extra hours for you to go chase ass at Wal-Mart.

Nebraska Football: A Losing Tradition.
To this day, my wife refuses to step foot into any Walmart store. This is based upon the trauma that she endured by having to shop at the North Platte Walmart when we lived in Western Nebraska.

To this day, my wife refuses to step foot into any Walmart store. This is based upon the trauma that she endured by having to shop at the North Platte Walmart when we lived in Western Nebraska.
i love visiting walmarts -- it is like a cultural expedition. i especially enjoy visiting ones that destroyed main street american businesses all through the rural mountain west. the best time to shop is around 2 in the morning when the hill denizens descend into the walmart to acquire things. good news--- walmart peeps now own our beloved Denver Broncos so all the more reason to visit and jump on the bandwagon.

CU headed to oblivion (probably). Broncs owned by walmartians. All i have left is the Beloved DODGERS.

this realignment **** needs to stop soon-- bumming me out, man.

I got bad news for you. This realignment **** ain’t stopping anytime soon. I’m guessing we have another 10-15 years of ever increasing consolidation and buggery of what we used to live about college football.

I got bad news for you. This realignment **** ain’t stopping anytime soon. I’m guessing we have another 10-15 years of ever increasing consolidation and buggery of what we used to live about college football.
you're right, and I think you're actually understating the volatility of conference alignment.

conference realignment has been pretty much continuous since the 1970's and I don't see an end to it

i love visiting walmarts -- it is like a cultural expedition. i especially enjoy visiting ones that destroyed main street american businesses all through the rural mountain west. the best time to shop is around 2 in the morning when the hill denizens descend into the walmart to acquire things. good news--- walmart peeps now own our beloved Denver Broncos so all the more reason to visit and jump on the bandwagon.

CU headed to oblivion (probably). Broncs owned by walmartians. All i have left is the Beloved DODGERS.

Neither Stan nor Rob own a baseball team. Master plan, and they have the money to do it.

Your next owners of the Los Angeles Dodgers, Stan Kroenke and Rob Walton.

Next step, redevelop Dodger Stadium into Wal-mart field. Dodger blue already matches the Walmart logo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

you're right, and I think you're actually understating the volatility of conference alignment.

conference realignment has been pretty much continuous since the 1970's and I don't see an end to it
The difference being that when this all started, the end point was not obvious. To me, anyway, it’s pretty clear that we are headed towards a system with 32-48 teams that are little more than NFL minor leagues. The only thing in doubt is whether these teams have any actual connection to the schools themselves. Any teams left out of that group will be more like what we view the G5 today. Where CU lands in that landscape is anybody’s guess. As much as I don’t want to see CU left behind, it might be inevitable. It might even be preferable given the direction we are headed.

CU should join the mountain west.
we haven't been competitive since the 90's, really.

pains me to say it, but only once or twice did we do anything note worthy.

I think if Sefo doesn't get hurt at Michigan we win that game and end the season as one of the greatest seasons in our history, but it didn't happen.

Back