What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Any post that winds up on board geniuses should earn the author a week ban.

Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF
Intra Junta violence! @Liver

MBG will often quote posts that we view as obviously sarcastic and pretend like they were made in all seriousness.

I admit I’ve been quoted once there, but in my defense, I was pointing out the fact that Nebraska fans take pride in spending thousands of dollars to travel to places just to see their team get its ass kicked. Not like that’s some amazing revelation.

MBG will often quote posts that we view as obviously sarcastic and pretend like they were made in all seriousness.

I admit I’ve been quoted once there, but in my defense, I was pointing out the fact that Nebraska fans take pride in spending thousands of dollars to travel to places just to see their team get its ass kicked. Not like that’s some amazing revelation.
Take your ban like a man.

If you can.

Intra Junta violence! @Liver

i'd be bringing a knife to a gunfight and chippy would likely have emptied all my online accounts and got me fired by the time the carnage was finished. no thanks.

i might just ban myself so i don't open this thread for the next week. it would be merciful.

i'd be bringing a knife to a gunfight and chippy would likely have emptied all my online accounts and got me fired by the time the carnage was finished. no thanks.

i might just ban myself so i don't open this thread for the next week. it would be merciful.
the karate kid GIF

Just thinking about that Udub guy pulling **** out of his ass and tweeting it out.

Maybe we should start a paywall 'blog', make **** up, and see how many suckers will pay to see whatever crap we're churning out.

Just thinking about that Udub guy pulling **** out of his ass and tweeting it out.

Maybe we should start a paywall 'blog', make **** up, and see how many suckers will pay to see whatever crap we're churning out.
Didn't you do some web development class recently? Sounds like a great project!

Didn't you do some web development class recently? Sounds like a great project!
Uhhhh what do you think Barzil is?? Just start a thread and start posting it to realignment Twitter

So will the Big 12 rename to the Big 19?
Is this ACC news tied to the P12 media rights? Feels like a red herring.

I know this guy is a little strange but I don’t think he’s out to cause harm either. Anonymously quotes an Apple person who says they’re the leader and they’ll partner with linear networks. Also anon quotes a P12 source who had some interesting things to say. Overall pretty optimistic story if you believe it.

Opening weekend. Big Noon slot. No big deal. Just us Buffs literally propping up Fox Sports with one hand for ratings. It’ll be an advertising circle jerk to get into this one. Anyway, I’m sure it’s nothing. Only the biggest weekend of the season. No impact to media rights or realignment…

CU-Boulder ranked #66 in the world by CWUR.

The Top 100 that also play FBS Football:

3. Stanford
12. Cal Berkeley
15. Northwestern
16. Michigan
18. UCLA
20. Duke
22. Illinois
25. Washington
28. Wisconsin
34. Texas
37. North Carolina
47. Minnesota
53. USC
54. Penn State
56. Vanderbilt
60. Ohio State
62. Rutgers
65. Purdue
66. Colorado
67. Georgia Tech
69. Texas A&M
71. Virginia
75. Pittsburgh
79. Maryland
86. Florida
95. Arizona

3. Stanford
12. Cal Berkeley
15. Northwestern
16. Michigan
18. UCLA
20. Duke
22. Illinois
25. Washington
28. Wisconsin
34. Texas
37. North Carolina
47. Minnesota
53. USC
54. Penn State
56. Vanderbilt
60. Ohio State
62. Rutgers
65. Purdue
66. Colorado
67. Georgia Tech
69. Texas A&M
71. Virginia
75. Pittsburgh
79. Maryland
86. Florida
95. Arizona

1684194661276.gif

3. Stanford
12. Cal Berkeley
15. Northwestern
16. Michigan
18. UCLA
20. Duke
22. Illinois
25. Washington
28. Wisconsin
34. Texas
37. North Carolina
47. Minnesota
53. USC
54. Penn State
56. Vanderbilt
60. Ohio State
62. Rutgers
65. Purdue
66. Colorado
67. Georgia Tech
69. Texas A&M
71. Virginia
75. Pittsburgh
79. Maryland
86. Florida
95. Arizona

Virginia at 71??

3. Stanford
12. Cal Berkeley
15. Northwestern
16. Michigan
18. UCLA
20. Duke
22. Illinois
25. Washington
28. Wisconsin
34. Texas
37. North Carolina
47. Minnesota
53. USC
54. Penn State
56. Vanderbilt
60. Ohio State
62. Rutgers
65. Purdue
66. Colorado
67. Georgia Tech
69. Texas A&M
71. Virginia
75. Pittsburgh
79. Maryland
86. Florida
95. Arizona

26 schools listed. If UO/UW goes to the B1G followed by Stanford/Cal, that would be 15 of 26 in one conference. You would think the AAU schools would look out for one another.

Back