What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Don't be surprised if UNLV ends up in the BigXII...if they go to 20

From what I have been reading, the PAC might have been limited to just four schools with the threats of lawsuits if they went over that number. But the B12 ought to pounce on UNLV.

MWC and Pac12

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

I hate this for college sports in CO and the Front Range. We have CU in the B12, CSU in the PAC, AFA likely to the AAC/Summit, and WYO remaining in the MWC.

Wonder what will happen to the CSU-WYO, CSU-AFA, and AFA-WYO rivalries?

I think Wyoming may end up having to go the Idaho path and drop to FCS.

Just looked at the number of students...just over 11,000...that is almost the minimum for FCS for public universities.

But just wait and see what the Montana schools do in addition to NDSU & SDSU. Getting those four up to the MWC would really hit the FCS hard so WYO might be best served to sit tight in that case.

I think Wyoming may end up having to go the Idaho path and drop to FCS.
I’d say there are multiple schools in danger of FCS or dropping football altogether.

I don’t see how San Jose State stays afloat. Hawaii in major trouble.

Wyoming joining Montana and Montana State makes a lot of sense.

Remember FBS will have to start paying players soon.

Just looked at the number of students...just over 11,000...that is almost the minimum for FCS for public universities.

But just wait and see what the Montana schools do in addition to NDSU & SDSU. Getting those four up to the MWC would really hit the FCS hard so WYO might be best served to sit tight in that case.
The Montana and Dakota schools will not be looked at by the MWC unless the MWC is down to like 4-6 schools, and I just don't see the PAC 2 taking that many more of them.

I’d say there are multiple schools in danger of FCS or dropping football altogether.

I don’t see how San Jose State stays afloat. Hawaii in major trouble.

Wyoming joining Montana and Montana State makes a lot of sense.

Remember FBS will have to start paying players soon.
Hawaii just built a new stadium too.... Oof.

Back