What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Game Thread

Yea!!! Back on house money.
stephen colbert middle finger GIF

how you like us now, ****ers?

we are ****ing back.

CP has it right. everyone hates us. cool. cool. it tastes ****ing delicious.

dear everyone that ain't us:

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC
I love it.

Have to acknowledge and own that I wasn’t a believer after the NDSU game and the first few games. But so glad to admit I was wrong and I can’t wait to see where we go! Big 12 champs? Possible?

Buffs should get some votes this week. UCF was 36th in the AP and 30th in the Coach’s Polls. But there weren’t a lot of big losses in the Top 25.

The Heisman has become the award for the most hyped QB in college football, not the best player. But I will say this, Travis is getting a ton of chatter. I think his chances hinge on CU’s record. Gotta get to 9 wins and that is a lot to ask for.

Every pundit or former coach or former player I’ve heard almost unanimously say he’s the best player in college football. But he ranks in the 4 to 8 range. Every guy ahead of him is a QB. It’s ridiculous. The Heisman Statue was modeled after a guy named Ed Smith, primarily a runner who also threw and punted.

Last edited:
Back