What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Game Thread

Biggest part of the game to me was the end of the first half. Actually saw some real live game management from the coaching staff, an effective punt return by Horn, and Mata drilling two field goals.
I texted a buddy that it was the first time we did clock management correctly.

The whole team has seemed more professional since kNU game.

It was a 13 point game at half time and that’s as close as it got the rest of the game. Something like 120 of their 461 total yards came in the 4th quarter across three drives while they were down 20+, that ended up in two turnover on downs and a fumble return for a TD.

So you’re saying 26% percent of their yards came in the last 25% of game time?

I thought the blitz pickup by Hayden was stellar throughout the game. Only one blitz led to a sack and that one was on Miller, I believe. Now they have two weeks to prepare for KSU. That's going to be a much tougher assignment.

Best CU game I've watched since 2016. Love the 4 turnovers! Huge momentum shift in the first series of possessions.

Has anyone heard any updates on Seaton's injury? Also, WTF Trevor Woods?
Trevor is actually doing a good thing. He isn't transferring. He is going to use the year to get bigger and stronger and learn to play the position. Can be a leader on the team next year
I hope so, I always liked him. I guess it just surprised me more than anything.

Trevor is actually doing a good thing. He isn't transferring. He is going to use the year to get bigger and stronger and learn to play the position. Can be a leader on the team next year
Do you have any inside info on that or are you making an assumption about what Trevor is planning to do? Because it’s just as likely he transfers out until proven otherwise.

I don’t get the “we don’t know how good we are…” posts.
We know we’re not as good as Texas or Bama.
We know we’ve got elite QB/WRs.
We know D is way better and team overall deeper than last year.
We know OLine is trending up.
We know there are no legit top 10 teams in the Big 12.
We know we’ve already beaten teams that are at least 80% as good as the best team in the conference (whoever that may be), and we did this both at home and on the road.
We know we could lose our next two, but we also know 11-1 is officially on the table.
#1994redux

This is the most insulting acknowledgment of Prime CU being legit. I'm blown away that this is coming from ESPN.
View attachment 76553
Fvck em!!! Colorado vs everyone!!!!!
It was the best defensive performance of the Prime era, holding the nations leading rushing program to 200 yards below their previous average, on the road, while only giving up 7 second half points and the author actually says “they don’t play great defense”.

Back