What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Game Thread

Remaining Games:
vs KSU - 10/12
@ AZ - 10/19
vs C - 10/26
@ TT - 11/9
vs UU - 11/16
@ KU - 11/23
vs OSU - 11/29

Last edited:
SIAP…what’s more pathetic? UCF’s 2017 “National Championship” or the nubs consecutive “sell out” streak?

View attachment 76567
giphy.gif

If you're calling that game "fluky" then you could call a lot our game with UCF "fluky" too.

Fact is, BYU forced turnovers and cashed them in. That's no more fluky than KJ Jefferson throwing a duck to Hodge or him fumbling right into CSC's hands.

You COULD say that if UFC doesn't turn the ball over four times, they would have won...but they did... job at like you're basically saying I'd KSU played better they would have won...like no ****...but they didn't and lost.

If you're calling that game "fluky" then you could call a lot our game with UCF "fluky" too.

Fact is, BYU forced turnovers and cashed them in. That's no more fluky than KJ Jefferson throwing a duck to Hodge or him fumbling right into CSC's hands.

You COULD say that if UFC doesn't turn the ball over four times, they would have won...but they did... job at like you're basically saying I'd KSU played better they would have won...like no ****...but they didn't and lost.
You are what your record says you are.

What Colorado did yesterday was a normal sequence that you see in CFB every week.

I watched the BYU KSU game. This 28 points sequences within 6 minutes is something you probably only see once every 10 years.

Kudos to BYU, but this score is not a true reflection of KSU's true strength. They had one of the biggest brain fart moments team wise I have ever seen

Attachments

• 1000000765.png
    1000000765.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 36
I’ve been to stadiums all over the country.

I’ve never seen a fan base wear their conference on their shirts and clothing more than UCF.

They are so small time and have such an inferiority complex to UF FSU and Miami that they have to show the world they are in a P4 conference.

Get us the **** out.
It’s a directional night degree commuter school to be fair. At this point in college football, we are all just waiting for the music to stop again and hope and pray for that BIG or SEC invite.

Kansas State has a bye week as well this week so they get the same 2 weeks rest and prepare.

We current dogs by about a TD, which sounds about right to me.

We got 1 vote in the AP today.

We play like we did this weekend in 2 weeks and get the W, we will be getting a lot more respect and attention. I thought we finally looked like a team out there and we were playing with toughness and determination. I like our chances to make a statement at Folsom.
KSU is likely correctly favored right now, but this game could be epic and is a great opportunity for the Buffs to jump into the rankings. Boulder campus and the Hill will be lit, no matter what.

KSU is likely correctly favored right now, but this game could be epic and is a great opportunity for the Buffs to jump into the rankings. Boulder campus and the Hill will be lit, no matter what.
Hopefully we can channel some early 2000's hatred of KSU and get the win.

If I remember correctly...we beat them a few times in Boulder when they were either favored or close to it.

Helllllll no! Arizona is one of our easiest remaining games. Don't let the Utah game fool you. Arizona is not good.

Far more worried about Utah, Okie State, KSU, and probably even Texas Tech.
Which part of Okie State worries you?

Based on our defensive style, QB with good accuracy who can also run a little bit will be the hardest ones for us to counter. Okie State QB can do neither

Remaining Games:
vs KSU - 10/12
@ AZ - 10/19
vs C - 10/26
@ TT - 11/9
vs UU - 11/16
@ KU - 11/23
vs OSU - 11/29
OSU and KU are the MUST wins because they are our best opportunity to win and become bowl eligible. I only have OSU over Cincy here because of their style of play. We matchup well with running teams without a mobile qb

AZ, TT, and Cincy - harder but not unwinnable. Take 2 of 3 and we've had a good season overall.

UU and KSU are clearly the most difficult (assuming Rising is back) but if we take 1 of 2 and get to 9 wins we've had very good season overall.

Possibility we play in B12 championship with only 2 conference loses.

FYI, the UCF game telecast will be replayed on FS2 at 2 am (Monday morning). I forgot to record the game so am going to record this one and watch it at some point.
My recording was like 8 hours long because of the delay. So I re-recorded. Thanks DBT

Reactions: DBT
No. When I look at 4 wins and what the offense and defense have both done in them vs what happened against Nebraska, it looks like the Nebraska game was the outlier.
As I said at the time and will continue to say, that game was Nebraska's super bowl this year. They pointed to it all off season and put everything they had into it. Just like we did the year before. They haven't played the same before or since.

Back