What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-UCLA Game Thread! Espn 2 5 PM MT

We were a couple blown assignments away from a blowout...ST left some points on the field as well.

I wish we were catching Utah this week or next instead of at the end of the season with their current COVID situation. By season end, they will be temporarily immunized.

We were a couple blown assignments away from a blowout...ST left some points on the field as well.

This. That game felt more like we won by 14-20 than 6. Winning convincingly over somebody who had their way with a CU team coached by Manhattan's woobie Mel Tucker last year is a good way to start the Dorrell era off.

The announcer that I cannot stand is the guy that is with Joel Klatt, Gus Johnson. He is painfully bad as a football commentator.

I know Dorrell is a big question mark. But you never know when opportunity and fate coincide to develop into something special. There are many examples of people who have failed to achieve greatness that, when their lessons learned combine with a great opportunity, achieve success.

If Manhattan is arguing that freshmen should be getting playing time, I think KD showed that he’s definitely willing to do that.
I really think he’s just trying to argue that we should fire the staff right now because they’re ****ty recruiters. He can’t come out and actually say that, so he is falling on the sword of “this season doesn’t matter”, which seems like an odd hill to die on.

Is the PAC12 having a championship game? Are we still having the playoffs and a NC game?
If so the season matters.

I'd add to this-I'll take a ****ing Independence Bowl bid this year if that happens........which isn't that far-fetched.

I am curious @manhattanbuf-how well do you think 42 point losses to Iowa and losses to Rutgers are playing with the kids Mel Tucker is recruiting? Given he's got the 10th best class in that league (well behind Frosty of all people) right now, I'd say not very well.

I'd add to this-I'll take a ****ing Independence Bowl bid this year if that happens........which isn't that far-fetched.

You are not "adding" to his point, you are making an entirely different and more reasonable observation as to why this season matters for CU.

For the PAC12 I think its about 60/40 that we play the championship game. As far as the NC game I am 100% sure the SEC will make sure it happens even if the SEC are the only teams in the playoffs.
You think we are 60% favorites to play in the title game? How much are we betting?

Back