What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Utah 12/12 10:00 AM Fox BIG NOON SATURDAY - GAME THREAD

Not that I’m aware of. But I haven’t researched streaming options. I’m going to my daughter’s to watch it and they have You Tube TV. Do they offer Altitude?
Not sure. I thought Comcast/Xfinity had P12 also. In my area, the only options are Dish (no) and Cox. I chose Cox.

come at me will ferrell GIF

I believe this is the final straw for me and Dish. What good is a satellite provider who doesn’t provide any content?

I have no issues with Dish. I joined when they were the only way for me to get the Pac-12 Network. And while I can’t use my Dish receiver today because of construction in the house, I can use the FoxNow app with my Dish login to watch the game on my other tv.

How is the weather going to hinder the passing game? It's not snowing and there's no wind. Does that change in 3 hours?
The ball is harder, which doesn't matter very often, but can be a factor. Hands are colder too, more dropped balls?

I see this as a low-scoring game, won in the trenches - with Broussard breaking away once or twice.

Line has flipped to Utah -2.5. Pretty significant change which basically means some large money coming in on the Utes.

Gary B says the keys for the Buffs are:
Our offensive line play. Blocking and protecting Noyer. Their D-line the best we've faced
Our pass defense.

I'm excited.

Go Buffs!

I believe this is the final straw for me and Dish. What good is a satellite provider who doesn’t provide any content?
So, if you live in Denver and have DISH, you are pretty much stuck with OTA? I get a good picture, but I have guests. I would prefer to tape and watch after my guests leave in a couple of hours.

Back