What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Utah 12/12 10:00 AM Fox BIG NOON SATURDAY - GAME THREAD

so ...stuck at work till Noon tomorrow...
tried setting up my Xfinity stream to my PC and phone but for some damn reason Fox 31 in Denver is not allowing themselves to stream though other channels do..

any other ways to watch game here at work ?
If you have an AirTV box, you can pick up the broadcast over the air and feed it to Sling TV app via home wifi. Then wherever you are, you can use the Sling app on your phone to stream the game. You do not need a paid Sling subscription to do that. Sling has a small amount of free content on its app, and any over the air channels you've integrated through a home antenna into Sling can be watched on the free side.

so ...stuck at work till Noon tomorrow...
tried setting up my Xfinity stream to my PC and phone but for some damn reason Fox 31 in Denver is not allowing themselves to stream though other channels do..

any other ways to watch game here at work ?

Sign into the Fox Sports Go app with your Xfinity credentials. The Fox game is usually available there along with all the other Fox network branded games (FS1, BTN, etc.).

Please dear lord in heaven, I don't pray often ever, but maaaan, can you make sure this game gets played? Both teams on Folsom Field, ready for kick off on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. (BIG NOON on the East Coast, if that's helpful to you, oh lord).

Also, despite athletes constantly giving you credit for wins, I'm sure you don't give a rat's ass who wins a football game. Having said that, do you mind getting us a few bounces, here and there, and if it's not too much to ask, strike Utah's quarterback blind in the middle of a third-down play?

Thanks in advance!

Please dear lord in heaven, I don't pray often ever, but maaaan, can you make sure this game gets played? Both teams on Folsom Field, ready for kick off on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. (BIG NOON on the East Coast, if that's helpful to you, oh lord).

Also, despite athletes constantly giving you credit for wins, I'm sure you don't give a rat's ass who wins a football game. Having said that, do you mind getting us a few bounces, here and there, and if it's not too much to ask, strike Utah's quarterback blind in the middle of a third-down play?

Thanks in advance!
God sits in the horseshoe with a laser pointer at every game. FACT!

Umm... Air Force last year.
11am MT
wrong gordon ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

When was the last time we had a 10am MT kickoff?
This will be the earliest kickoff. There was a CU/Nebraska game Friday after Thanksgiving in Boulder several years ago that was at 10:09 a.m.
I was super cold with a couple of flurries but nothing wet.

One for the record books. It was Nebraska's highest tally ever IN DEFEAT.

Last edited:
This will be the earliest kickoff. There was a CU/****braska game Friday after Thanksgiving in Boulder several years ago that was at 10:09 a.m.
I was super cold with a couple of flurries but nothing wet.

One for the record books. It was ****braska's highest tally ever IN DEFEAT.
Still kind of annoyed they got those two garbage time touchdowns to make it look closer than it actually was.

Here's a crazy "How am I going to watch the Buffs?" story for you -
So, I have very basic Verizon FiOS that I pay way too much for because Ms. Rack wanted the local networks which we never watch except for hurricane and tornado info. I do have an antenna set up to get OTA so I could fully cut the cord, but I've been too lazy to do it and our internet and phone is on FiOS as well - and for whatever stupid reason, it's a better value to keep all that shi-t bundled, but I need to move past that and look at bottom line. But, moving on...

I have Sling for P12N and all the ESPN and FS1 and 2. Covered, right? As Lee Corso would say (in his better days) "NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!"

Drill weekend for me tomorrow, so can't watch from home. Ah, no problem, have TV at work. Yeah you do, but THINK AGAIN! Unlike everywhere else in Hampton Roads Navy installations, we aren't on Cox cable for TV, but instead (wait for it)...MFing DISH!

So I'm in the same boat as @InTheBuff trying to figure out how to get the game. Tried Locast - no worky because, well, Naw-Fuc*k.

Seriously considering taking the extra TV out of the FROG (finished room over garage...explanation for Burrito) plus HD antenna and setting that up in the office tomorrow. :unsure:

so on the early kickoff time-- i remember a game back when we were ****ing REALLY GOOD again some directional louisiana state school. that kicked off at 9am pacific too. we got to the sports bar at 8a to grab a good table. bar owner couldn't find the signal for the game and the place was PACKED with CU fans. by 930a everyone was pretty well on their way to lit when he finally found the game on his old school huge sat dish. we stomped the directional school and i think i walked home and took a nap about 2 in the afternoon.

good.times.

Here's a crazy "How am I going to watch the Buffs?" story for you -
So, I have very basic Verizon FiOS that I pay way too much for because Ms. Rack wanted the local networks which we never watch except for hurricane and tornado info. I do have an antenna set up to get OTA so I could fully cut the cord, but I've been too lazy to do it and our internet and phone is on FiOS as well - and for whatever stupid reason, it's a better value to keep all that shi-t bundled, but I need to move past that and look at bottom line. But, moving on...

I have Sling for P12N and all the ESPN and FS1 and 2. Covered, right? As Lee Corso would say (in his better days) "NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!"

Drill weekend for me tomorrow, so can't watch from home. Ah, no problem, have TV at work. Yeah you do, but THINK AGAIN! Unlike everywhere else in Hampton Roads Navy installations, we aren't on Cox cable for TV, but instead (wait for it)...MFing DISH!

So I'm in the same boat as @InTheBuff trying to figure out how to get the game. Tried Locast - no worky because, well, Naw-Fuc*k.

Seriously considering taking the extra TV out of the FROG (finished room over garage...explanation for Burrito) plus HD antenna and setting that up in the office tomorrow. :unsure:
Just built a FROG here. Thanks for the new lingo

Thanks in advance!
I’m upset you didn’t ask for the Utah QB to be struck blind for EVERY third down play.

Back