What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Utah 12/12 10:00 AM Fox BIG NOON SATURDAY - GAME THREAD

ASU murdering UA doesn't give me much confidence tomorrow
ASU should have beaten SC. They were the better team IMO. But Sumlin has lost his team. Would not read too much into this game. But I am worried about the Utes as well.

ASU should have beaten SC. They were the better team IMO. But Sumlin has lost his team. Would not read too much into this game. But I am worried about the Utes as well.

Arizona has straight given up (dating back to last season). Not sure you can read much of anything week to week this season, especially in regards to ASU.
Agreed, but we struggled early against maybe the worst Pac 12 team I've seen since CU 2012-13.

Agreed, but we struggled early against maybe the worst Pac 12 team I've seen since CU 2012-13.
They viewed CU as their best chance for a win, and played like it. New week, new mindset, tough to comp. Still, it’s the nature of a CU fan to worry about something, so a lot of us are right there with you.

We got Arizona's best effort IMO-they hit us a couple times and then couldn't do anything after we figured out how to run on them. Any team with Kyle Whittingham on the other sideline scares the **** out of me-I've got that much respect for that dude as a coach.

fat guy speedo GIF
You ****er, that is flat disturbing.:LOL: I shouldn't encourage you to post something worse.

It's going to be low - 20s for the game this morning. Did Boulder get moisture last night, do we have equipment to warm the turf, etc?

Go Buffs!

I’m pretty concerned about this one. Our offense has turned into a one trick pony and the weather will hinder the passing game as well. So on defense, Utah will focus on stuffing the run and our OLine is hurting.

I’m pretty concerned about this one. Our offense has turned into a one trick pony and the weather will hinder the passing game as well. So on defense, Utah will focus on stuffing the run and our OLine is hurting.
How is the weather going to hinder the passing game? It's not snowing and there's no wind. Does that change in 3 hours?

There are no other services that have P12N where you live?
Not that I’m aware of. But I haven’t researched streaming options. I’m going to my daughter’s to watch it and they have You Tube TV. Do they offer Altitude?

How is the weather going to hinder the passing game? It's not snowing and there's no wind. Does that change in 3 hours?
Temp in the 20’s. So it kind of depends on how well Noyer and the receivers handle it. Who knows? Maybe they love the cold. I’m also not sure what the field condition will be. On Gameday, Fowler stated Plati said they are busy clearing snow off the field. So I’d say conditions will favor defense.

Not that I’m aware of. But I haven’t researched streaming options. I’m going to my daughter’s to watch it and they have You Tube TV. Do they offer Altitude?
I use the site [removed], to stream all the Cu games for free. It’s not necessarily “legal”, but, I’ve never had a problem.

Moderator edit: we don't promote stealing so I removed the site name you use to steal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back