What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Utah 12/12 10:00 AM Fox BIG NOON SATURDAY - GAME THREAD

Maybe we would match up better with USC?

Yeah but we have played:
  • UCLA - Dual threat but much more running focused QB - put up 300 yards and 4 TD's
  • Stanford - Davis Mills who hadn't been with the team all week - put up 327 yards and 1 TD
  • SDSU - Would have been better off with the broncos emergency QB
  • UA - Backup QB on a really bad team
I think the pass defense is better than most give credit for but watching the games I'd much rather face a run heavy team than a pass heavy one with actual talent at QB and outside.

Yeah but we have played:
  • UCLA - Dual threat but much more running focused QB - put up 300 yards and 4 TD's
  • Stanford - Davis Mills who hadn't been with the team all week - put up 327 yards and 1 TD
I think the pass defense is better than most give credit for but watching the games I'd much rather face a run heavy team than a pass heavy one with actual talent at QB and outside.
Yeah, an unpracticed Davis Mills sliced and diced the D.

Yeah but we have played:
I think that #6 ranking holds up even against UCLA and Stanford. Those two combined for 630 yards on 51 of 96. That is hot garbage and they both only got going when CU took their foot off the gas too early in both games. Let's also not forget CU had a few dropped picks.

Yeah but we have played:
As stated by LHB, it took almost 100 attempts for those two teams to pass for 630 yards. On the season CU is tied with Wisconsin and 3 other teams for #2 in the country in avg yards/att at 5.5. Obviously SDSU game had a lot to do with it, but if you take out that game they still rank in the top 10 in yards/att at 6.1

Granted, CU hasn’t faced a passing attack like USC, and it’s a relatively small sample size. Regardless, I agree I would rather play a team trying to run, as long as Landman and Mustafa are in the game.

As stated by LHB, it took almost 100 attempts for those two teams to pass for 630 yards. On the season CU is tied with Wisconsin and 3 other teams for #2 in the country in avg yards/att at 5.5. Obviously SDSU game had a lot to do with it, but if you take out that game they still rank in the top 10 in yards/att at 6.1

Granted, CU hasn’t faced a passing attack like USC, and it’s a relatively small sample size. Regardless, I agree I would rather play a team trying to run, as long as Landman and Mustafa are in the game.

Let's worry about Utah first lol. They're gonna be a bitch to beat-even if they're a little down this year.

Imagine if it had been that gif burrito keeps posting with the dude swinging his hair around.
fat guy speedo GIF

so ...stuck at work till Noon tomorrow...
tried setting up my Xfinity stream to my PC and phone but for some damn reason Fox 31 in Denver is not allowing themselves to stream though other channels do..

any other ways to watch game here at work ?

tried setting up my Xfinity stream to my PC and phone but for some damn reason Fox 31 in Denver is not allowing themselves to stream though other channels do..

Sportsurge.net is a really good streaming site for all sports. It's where the Reddit CFB streaming went to.

HR Buff brought this up on 247 for Dish users with issues. Have you tried locast.org -- The app is included in Dish (hadn't even heard of it). -but I was able to load it on my phone as well - basically all over the air HD channels for free. Worked great for me

HR Buff brought this up on 247 for Dish users with issues. Have you tried locast.org -- The app is included in Dish (hadn't even heard of it). -but I was able to load it on my phone as well - basically all over the air HD channels for free. Worked great for me
We set up like that too. Just can’t record it.

I haven’t used it but CU is suggesting locast.org

I just went to their website and they are available on ROKU, Amazon, Dish Hopper, Apple TV, U-verse, Tivo, Direct TV Google Play Android TV

Looks to be pretty amazing for an option.

Brad

Back