What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#FireROD (UPDATE: #woot!)

How much of it is the rotating of offensive linemen (note: I didn’t watch yesterday so apologies if the finally stopped that BS)? It seems like OL play depends a lot on familiarity so that can’t help.
If by "rotating of offensive linemen" you mean the technique of "spinning away from the pass rusher like a matador to avoid contact".... yeah, they're still doing that.
Most of the rotating done by our offensive linemen is rolling over to get up after being pancaked onto their backs by opponents.

Wonder how Vic got the scoop first. If leaked from the AD, kind of a slap in the face to the guys who actually cover the program
Those guys were starting to ask "difficult" questions and write less than glowing articles about the program. They needed to be reminded of where they stand.

Honestly, I think it's good to recruit CO well.

However, I actually think McC has alienated a lot of CO HS coaches so I don't know if it would work out as well as the in-state fanboys think it would.
THIS x1,000,000,000. There are definitely many more that hate him than like him.

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Tweet deleted.

Glad this happened. But waiting until 7 games to make even one move is fraudulent
This is what's killing me.

Setting aside all the people who correctly predicted this disaster 16 months ago, huge numbers of morons who are not paid $3mm/year to run football teams could see that this was a spectacular failure weeks ago.

I mean, you couldn't have figured this out 2 weeks ago when you were heading into a bye week?

WTAF?

Setting aside all the people who correctly predicted this disaster 16 months ago, huge numbers of morons who are not paid $3mm/year to run football teams could see that this was a spectacular failure weeks ago.

I mean, you couldn't have figured this out 2 weeks ago when you were heading into a bye week?

WTAF?
Yep. This is wild. What actually changed in the past three weeks? Why wasn’t this done during the bye? Now we get a new coach going into Oregon week? Cool cool.

WTAF?
You’d think Minnesota would have been catalyst enough

WTAF?

That's the arrogance of football coaches. They always think they're smarter than everyone else.

WTAF?

Week damn one against UNC was a red flag.

Someone sent a great suggestion on twitter.

James Cregg

Pac-12 ties as USC OL Coach from 2010-13
CO ties (went to CSU & was a GA there + coached the Broncos OL from 2014-16)
More west coast ties by coaching the Rams after the Broncos
LSU OL Coach who delivered the national championship

They fired him in 2020. Officially, they said "for cause" and are trying not to pay him. He's suing. Basically, he admitted to NCAA investigators that he'd had illegal contact with a recruit during Covid, but the NCAA didn't issue a violation so it really didn't rise to a "for cause" termination. Rumor is that the real reason he was fired was because there was a blue chip recruit he was the lead on, he was assumed to be a LSU lock, and he lost him so Coach O terminated him.

He was making $700k at LSU,, so maybe out of our reach. But you never know. I think this is a call you have to make.

Someone sent a great suggestion on twitter.

James Cregg

Pac-12 ties as USC OL Coach from 2010-13
CO ties (went to CSU & was a GA there + coached the Broncos OL from 2014-16)
More west coast ties by coaching the Rams after the Broncos
LSU OL Coach who delivered the national championship

They fired him in 2020. Officially, they said "for cause" and are trying not to pay him. He's suing. Basically, he admitted to NCAA investigators that he'd had illegal contact with a recruit during Covid, but the NCAA didn't issue a violation so it really didn't rise to a "for cause" termination. Rumor is that the real reason he was fired was because there was a blue chip recruit he was the lead on, he was assumed to be a LSU lock, and he lost him so Coach O terminated him.

He was making $700k at LSU,, so maybe out of our reach. But you never know. I think this is a call you have to make.
Well, he could be absolutely sure that no one here would ever fire him for poor recruiting.

Back