What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker game week is here (2024 edition)

step up your games..

it is ****ing fusker week. this is a high holy week, culminating with the holy day of obligation on Saturday.

and remember, better dead than red.

Mass Shooting Police GIF by INTO ACTION

it is time for the castigation and then vanquishing of our enemies, followed by their eternal condemnation and damnation to football hell.

our enemies know us by flame and by fear. there are no good fusker fans. there are a handful that pretend to be fake civil.

cast them all aside. tear their football souls asunder.

step up your games..

it is ****ing fusker week. this is a high holy week, culminating with the holy day of obligation on Saturday.

and remember, better dead than red.

Mass Shooting Police GIF by INTO ACTION

it is time for the castigation and then vanquishing of our enemies, followed by their eternal condemnation and damnation to football hell.

our enemies know us by flame and by fear. there are no good fusker fans. there are a handful that pretend to be fake civil.

cast them all aside. tear their football souls asunder.
I want mass self-destruction in my home state Saturday night into Sunday morning. No drywall unpunched, no rusted out ****box pickup truck decaying in the front yard unturned, no giant hill of manure untorched. Whoever is left, I will crusade around and roundup to send off in a barely running Winnebago to west TX or an equally ****hole area. Once the Eastern Coloradans and Wyoming folk rework the torched land it could be a better state…maybe?

Last edited:
I want mass self-destruction in my home state Saturday night into Sunday morning. No drywall I punched, no rusted out ****box pickup truck decaying in the front yard unturned, no giant hill of manure untorched. Whoever is left, I will crusade around and roundup to send off in a barely running Winnebago to west TX or an equally ****hole area. Once the Eastern Coloradans and Wyoming folk rework the torched land it could be a better state…maybe?
this sounds like,e a lucid and exceptionally thought out plan.

Took this from the 247 board, but thought this was a good breakdown from PFF on the defense. Defense ran 70% man to man defense in the last game. No way that is sustainable unless the pass rush improves substantially, but as they said, it could just have been the opponent.

Took this from the 247 board, but thought this was a good breakdown from PFF on the defense. Defense ran 70% man to man defense in the last game. No way that is sustainable unless the pass rush improves substantially, but as they said, it could just have been the opponent.

Pass rush wasn't an issue, why do people expect the pass rush to get home when NDSU was running quick hitters?

Pass rush wasn't an issue, why do people expect the pass rush to get home when NDSU was running quick hitters?
If you are going to play that much man to man, you have to bring consistent pressure. We’ll see how that plays out the rest of the year.

Except they won their division their second year in the conference, and won 9 or more games 5 times since they joined the B1G.

I don’t like to say nice thing about those ****ers, but it’s a bad look when it looks like we don’t know what we’re talking about.

I'm too lazy. But can you put this in a line graph? And then tell me what you think it means.

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 8.22.57 PM.png

While also lazy, I don’t need a graph to know that they got rid of Frost a decade too soon.

I feel like I have been through college football hell for the last 20 years. And my only solace through it all has been that Nebraska fans had to do it too, but they were way less equipped to deal with it. So yeah, it pisses me off when some jerk off comes on here and tries to take that away.

Most hated schools by nubs. These are the teams nubs just can't beat (and feel like they should), they know they have no chance against Tosu or um. Not sure if they have ever beat texas?
RED-demption :01!!!!!!!

Back