What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker game week is here (2024 edition)

Played golf with my die hard Nebraska fan buddy today and he just went off on CU and was pumping up Raiola and Nebraska.
I have seen pictures of Raiola..... he doesn't need anymore pumping up. In fact, that cameltoe of his could use some deflation.....

prepare your piss balloons and "nails filled with marshmallows"....

our legend grows again this year. fusker grandmas, small children, and other red polyester fatties beware.

we are in their heads. they hate us.

their hate completes us.

GO BUFFS!
You’re the best MBB

The pressure on them to win is going to get crazy.
Something I haven't seen talked about anywhere here is the pressure on Raiola. My buddy threw it out there in a group chat, but basically all the pressure of their success is hinging in him. And their fans have pushed that narrative themselves. Similar to Scott Frost. It's a lot for any college kid to handle, let alone a true freshman. A massive, obsessive, and irrational fanbase talking about making the playoff, being undefeated going into Ohio State, being in the shadow of his Nebraska legend father, etc.

Week one against a bad opponent and all day to throw, things were good for him. This will be a full week of expectation and pressure off the field. If we can get to him early and the crowd gets uneasy, he'll be in uncharted territory. He may be able to handle it, and hats off if so, but we have to test him.

Something I haven't seen talked about anywhere here is the pressure on Raiola. My buddy threw it out there in a group chat, but basically all the pressure of their success is hinging in him. And their fans have pushed that narrative themselves. Similar to Scott Frost. It's a lot for any college kid to handle, let alone a true freshman. A massive, obsessive, and irrational fanbase talking about making the playoff, being undefeated going into Ohio State, being in the shadow of his Nebraska legend father, etc.

Week one against a bad opponent and all day to throw, things were good for him. This will be a full week of expectation and pressure off the field. If we can get to him early and the crowd gets uneasy, he'll be in uncharted territory. He may be able to handle it, and hats off if so, but we have to test him.
He made some decent reads and throws last week.

And he forced some throws. I'm assuming (hoping) that we'll bring more/faster pressure and have better coverage than he saw last week.

I suspect that he will be the source of a few turnovers as he learns the speed of the game at this level.

I love this so much.

Their imaginary stories of abuse have caused them to abandon their fake values.
So instead of the Nub fans wandering around Lincoln asking every Buffs fan who they encounter if everyone is being nice to them and bragging about how nice Nubs fans are, they going to ask if everyone is being mean to them and talk about how they are the meanest fans?

So instead of the Nub fans wandering around Lincoln asking every Buffs fan who they encounter if everyone is being nice to them and bragging about how nice Nubs fans are, they going to ask if everyone is being mean to them and talk about how they are the meanest fans?
More like: We were voted the classiest fans in America, but because you're such assholes, you've made us assholes too."

what's the FS2 talk all about? I'm still seeing this game listed as NBC on both my (Hulu) guide and on ESPN.

That was last week's knu-UTEP game. The game got moved because the PSU-WV game ran long due to a weather delay

We really need you to be focused this week Hokie.
fair. it should've clued me in that the thread with title "fusker game week is here" was posted one day before their game with TTU and more than a week before their game with us. nobody's ever accused me of being smart, or observant.

Back