What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: Cincy @ CU—October 26 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

I stand corrected. My seats are on the opposite side of the field and I never saw a replay. So he probably threw it the way he did on purpose, and got the desired result. Except for the **** ref who just wanted to go home.
It's really too bad that CU wasn't able to pull out the KSU game. Think about how the rest of the season would look right now if that had been a win. CU is ranked, controls its own destiny for the Big 12 championship game, and the hype is off the charts.

I'm still hopeful that CU can go on a long winning streak to end the season and get some help along the way. But man that KSU game hurts.

controls its own destiny for the Big 12 championship game

Eh - I agree with most of what you said, but we wouldn't control our own destiny, since we don't play BYU nor ISU, nor do they play each other. If we all finished undefeated in conference, BYU and ISU would be ranked above us by nature of being undefeated overall, and we'd be left out. The way things are shaking out, the Nub game was the one that put us on the outside looking in to begin with, which is ridiculous.

Back