What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- (RV) Men's bball scheduled to host Arizona (Saturday, 2/6, 6:00 MT, FS1) and OSU (Monday, 5:00 MT, Pac 12 Networks)

A win is a win. It shouldn't have been nearly that close but we gutted it out. The team needs to figure out how to step on necks but I'll take the win. Clutch free throws down the the stretch.

I checked the Arizona 247 boards off and on during the game because it can be therapeutic to watch other fans lose their **** when bad things happen. They were saying some pretty nasty stuff about Battey all game long.

So it was extra satisfying to see him knock down 4 FTs in a row to send those losers home.

This was a big win in terms of learning that they can pull out a tailspin and not let things get out of control, and being able to get stops when necessary.

I'm so sick of Pac-12 refs. The last two calls of the game were compete horse****. No one touched Akinjo, and that should have been 2 shots and the ball for Evan.

This was a big win in terms of learning that they can pull out a tailspin and not let things get out of control, and being able to get stops when necessary.

I'm so sick of Pac-12 refs. The last two calls of the game were compete horse****. No one touched Akinjo, and that should have been 2 shots and the ball for Evan.
And without even bothering to go check I can almost guarantee that the A-hole fans are blaming the refs for the loss.

And without even bothering to go check I can almost guarantee that the A-hole fans are blaming the refs for the loss.
Honestly, there's a good argument can be made that the off-ball foul call with 15 seconds left was the deciding factor in the game, and I'm sure some are focusing on that. The kid tried to strangle Evan though. It was a huge freshman mistake on his part.

Honestly, there's a good argument can be made that the off-ball foul call with 15 seconds left was the deciding factor in the game, and I'm sure some are focusing on that. The kid tried to strangle Evan though. It was a huge freshman mistake on his part.
There were bad calls each way but Arizona got far fewer of the really bad ones. I'm still trying to figure out how Kin was able to charge a guy who was a) moving underneath him and b) when the only thing that touched the defender was the basketball, Kin never touched him.

Back