What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

Need to get Arias in front of the jugs gun, daily. For every hard catch he'll make, he'll drop 2 or 3 routine ones. Dude needs to find some consistency. I don't expect him to become Velcro Hands Chris Carter, but it would help him. Put in the damn work if you wanna be good.
He’s been here about 9 years, if he hasn’t learned to catch at this point…

He’s been here about 9 years, if he hasn’t learned to catch at this point…
I can't think of any players who had bad hands who turned it around and developed good hands.

Can think of guys with good hands who had a bad stretch then got it back but never someone who started with bad hands and became good.

austin powers breast GIF

machine gun boobs bouncing GIF

If you have nothing better to do (and I know that is the truth for most of you knuckleheads), go back and read the first few pages of this thread. Lots of bold statements made about Midnight not leaving CU. I was definitely in that boat as well.

Fan crossed the line. You put your hands on someone, they have every right to physically respond. MT did nothing wrong.
Beyond that he appears to be doing what he should have in that situation pointing out the person who touched him to security.

Doesn't look to me like he was swinging at the person who touched him. Looks like he was swatting away the hand.

I would probably react the same if I were unexpectedly touched.

Agree and in light of what happened with those MSU players assaulting the Michigan players, you have to wonder if that was because Tucker took a swing at that fan going into the tunnel.
What? I didn't see Tucker take a swing at a fan. Did that happen later or something? Like others have said, I saw him swat away the arm of a fan that touched his head. That fan was out of line. I didn't see Tucker do anything wrong. And his suspension of the players seems appropriate as well. I enjoy watching Tucker's team lose, but I don't think this situation is on him.

Back