What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people who couldn't name **** all about CU try and come in and talk about CU?

What's your major malfunction?
This is a very visible game nation wide. It may be the most heavily wagered game in the country right now. It’s a big game. What’s your major malfunction? Besides I’ve been to boulder saw The Rolling Stones in that stadium. But you’re right I don’t know a thing about the Buffs, they haven’t been on the radar much. Lots of news and anticipation over the rebuild though.

The BISON on the other hand have been a very successful team to follow and in games like this one are very prone to be under-rated by the odds makers. NDSU has been a good program for us and we consequently know a lot more about them.

The Buffs seem like a team that is over-rated more often than under-rated. That can be good too.

Last edited:
How much did you lose when NDSU got creamed by UND last year?

Go back to Fargo you bum.
Checking back: we lost on the money line predicting a BISON win 31-26. we won the odds on with UND +7 and we won the O/U with the under It wasnt an earth shaker that’s for sure but UND really took after them. Upsets happen.

I don’t live in Fargo, but I can predict the outcome of football games because I have discovered the most revealing and predictive stats. For instance

typically

NDSU offense plays on an 80 yd field. Co 90 yds
NDSU defense plays on a 106 yd field. Co 91 yds.

Last edited:
This is a very visible game nation wide. It may be the most heavily wagered game in the country right now. It’s a big game. What’s your major malfunction? Besides I’ve been to boulder saw The Rolling Stones in that stadium. But Your right I don’t know a thing about the Buffs, they haven’t been on the radar much. Lots of news and anticipation over the rebuild though.

The BISON on the other hand have been a very successful team to follow and in games like this one are very prone to be under-rated by the odds makers. NDSU has been a good program for us and we consequently know a lot more about them.

The Buffs seem like a team that is over-rated more often than under-rated. That can be good too.
So you know nothing about CU and try to talk up NDSU like it's 2012.

Go ahead and explain how CU is over rated here in your VAST knowledge base.

Checking back: we lost on the money line predicting a BISON win 31-26. we won the odds on with UND +7 and we won the O/U with the under It wasnt an earth shaker that’s for sure but UND really took after them. Upsets happen.
UA was a 5-7 team that finished 72nd in FPI, CU is 36th in FPI.

Maybe before yapping you should educate yourself on teams.

So you know nothing about CU and try to talk up NDSU like it's 2012.

Go ahead and explain how CU is over rated here in your VAST knowledge base.
4-8 overall and 1-8 in conference speak of a team that was over-rated unless they were just that bad and were correctly predicted to lose almost every game.

Last edited:
Chalk GIF by The Undroppables

He did. They play on different size fields.
Yes, they are eqivalently different. The field length is simply an expression of the slope of a line based on an offense and defenses performance against opposing teams. When a team plays NDSU the BISON offense is playing “downhill”. That’s good. So is Co but NDSUs hill is steeper. Iffenses play “uphill” against The BISON defense. The Co defense is allowing the opposition to play “downhill”

You can see the advantage NDSU has. It’s easier on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
4-8 overall and 1-8 in conference speak of a team that was over-rated unless they were just that bad and were correctly predicted to lose almost every game.
Overrated with the win O/U of 3/3.5 last year?

Ignoring of course who has come in this off season but that'd require you to know more than a dead monkey.

Overrated with the win O/U of 3/3.5 last year?

Ignoring of course who has come in this off season but that'd require you to know more than a dead monkey.
It’s all speculation and high hopes. I’m not so sure about your head coach either so I would give coaching to NDSU as one of the intangibles you can’t argue with facts but the intangibles are always undecided

It’s all speculation and high hopes. I’m not so sure about your head coach either so I would give coaching to NDSU as one of the intangibles you can’t argue with facts but the intangibles are always undecided
It's speculation when the players who came in this off season were demonstrably very good at their previous school?

Same head coach who lead the most improved team in the nation last year by a country mile while only having a few months to put together a roster that was previously devoid of talent?

You're a tool, but a tool has more knowledge than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back