What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's speculation when the players who came in this off season were demonstrably very good at their previous school?

Same head coach who lead the most improved team in the nation last year by a country mile while only having a few months to put together a roster that was previously devoid of talent?

You're a tool, but a tool has more knowledge than you.
lol. Sure they were good. Don’t confuse me with an NDSU supporter, but high hopes are just that. No offense of course, but giving NDSU 9,5 in this game is too much. Line should be 4.

If it’s going to be a blowout don’t forget NDSU has blown out several FBS squads. If you are looking for an NDSU weakness you don’t have to make anything up. The BISON didn’t win the big games last year. This is a big game for them. They have to break the mold and stop the skid that started in AZ.

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Your first time head coach?
He’s not my head coach, Im just predicting another BISON win but Polesek was at NDSU as OC with coach Bohl For several years he was in charge of the offense when The BISON upset Kansas State He had a second stint as OC for a couple years ending in 2016. The rest of the staff is well established tried and true as well. I‘ll stick with my choice giving NDSU the coaching edge.

Line should be 14.5, but a lot of folks going to make money
How can anyone use last year to judge this year besides player improvement projections.
Colorado improved at every position by experience or transfer addition of a successful P4 player
We respect the heck out of NDSU, but going to do everything to put up 40-50 points on them
Our DL is dying to just destroy the NDSU offense and they are 2-3 deep at every spot and are very hungry

lol. Sure they were good. Don’t confuse me with an NDSU supporter, but high hopes are just that. No offense of course, but giving NDSU 9,5 in this game is too much. Line should be 4.

If it’s going to be a blowout don’t forget NDSU has blown out several FBS squads. If you are looking for an NDSU weakness you don’t have to make anything up. The BISON didn’t win the big games last year. This is a big game for them. They have to break the mold and stop the skid that started in AZ.
Cute coming from someone who admitted they don't know anything about CU.

CU beat ASU last year in Phoenix, explain how the skid started in Arizona.

Nothing you don’t have a gambling license. The License assures everybody pays.

Are the Governors betting? lol.
Yeah that’s what I thought lol. I make bets with friends all the time and nobody has a license. You just aren’t willing to put up money to back up your talk.
I have. I’ll be somewhere to the tune of $1,000 richer by this time next Friday. Because I’m not afraid to put my money on it, whereas you clearly are.

4-8 overall and 1-8 in conference speak of a team that was over-rated unless they were just that bad and were correctly predicted to lose almost every game.
The win total last year was 3.5 so no, 4-8 wasn’t overrated, but the problem is that most people haven’t paid attention to what they have done from a personnel standpoint in the offseason. You’ll find out on Thursday.

It will be electric and as BIG a scene ndsu has seen. This will be fun.
It’s a big game NDSUs Super Bowl to be sure but they have been there before. It’s not their first rodeo, but like all big games it’s a lot of fun and the drama and excitement are building.

Cute coming from someone who admitted they don't know anything about CU.

CU beat ASU last year in Phoenix, explain how the skid started in Arizona.
Statistics are as good as financial statements if you know how to use them.

BISON big game momentum was reversed in AZ 2022.

The win total last year was 3.5 so no, 4-8 wasn’t overrated, but the problem is that most people haven’t paid attention to what they have done from a personnel standpoint in the offseason. You’ll find out on Thursday.
I have read and understand there is a lot of confidence in the receivers but not sure about offensive line. Otherwise fill me in

I should have mentioned that on tha GAM game model the Co Buffaloes don’t go into the win column on this game until the passing game goes over 400 yds.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s what I thought lol. I make bets with friends all the time and nobody has a license. You just aren’t willing to put up money to back up your talk.

I have. I’ll be somewhere to the tune of $1,000 richer by this time next Friday. Because I’m not afraid to put my money on it, whereas you clearly are.
With all respect Your not exactly a friend, or even an acquaintance. It’s much better we both put our trust in the licensed odds makers. It’s all the same isn’t it?

And in that environment
About 45 BISON players were on the team for the AZ game, but big games, and big games on the road are all about leadership and that starts with coaching. All the NDSU coaches are very familiar with the big game atmosphere a nationally televised game brings. They know how to prepare for big road games too. The impact if any will be minimal.

About 45 BISON players were on the team for the AZ game, but big games, and big games on the road are all about leadership and that starts with coaching. All the NDSU coaches are very familiar with the big game atmosphere a nationally televised game brings. They know how to prepare for big road games too. The impact if any will be minimal.
Same coaches who have never been head coaches and lost players to the portal + injuries to a number of top players?

If he wasn't a NDSU fan, I'd say this wreaks of Bigbang.
I’m an NDSU fan. They win a lot of games and have provided a lot of great football. It looks like they might win this one too. They are heavy underdogs though. The money line for the Buffaloes is -370. I had heard over 90% of the money was on Co and that looks to be true.

I’m not asking anyone to agree with me. Our system is flashing upset We like it not because of any team loyalty but rather the odds on bet for NDSU at +9.5 is good, good enough to pay for the long shot money line at +270! I don’t have any trouble backing up my position with logic and insight but I might be wrong. Nobody wins them all even though NDSU has given it a heck of a run.

Last edited:
I’m an NDSU fan. They win a lot of games and have provided a lot of great football. It looks like they might win this one too. They are heavy underdogs though. The money line for the Buffaloes is -370. I had heard over 90% of the money was on Co and that looks to be true. I’m not asking anyone to agree with me. Our system is flashing upset We like it not because of any team loyalty but rather the odds on bet for NDSU at +9.5 is good, good enough to pay for the long shot money line at +270! I don’t have any trouble backing up my position with logic and insight but I might be wrong. Nobody wins them all even though NDSU has given it a heck of a run.
You don't have any problems backing up your position with logic and insight, yet you know nothing about the Buffs other than you have heard they have good WR's?

I’m an NDSU fan. They win a lot of games and have provided a lot of great football. It looks like they might win this one too. They are heavy underdogs though. The money line for the Buffaloes is -370. I had heard over 90% of the money was on Co and that looks to be true. I’m not asking anyone to agree with me. Our system is flashing upset We like it not because of any team loyalty but rather the odds on bet for NDSU at +9.5 is good, good enough to pay for the long shot money line at +270! I don’t have any trouble backing up my position with logic and insight but I might be wrong. Nobody wins them all even though NDSU has given it a heck of a run.
Explain in detail how your system is capturing incoming and outgoing transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back