What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oct 11 - Colorado @ Oregon

I hope the the mentions of Delrick and Carson are errors.

Second hope is that it's just Tucker triaging this game.

We lose Delrick and we won't hold anyone remaining under 50.

Oregon fans have to be jumping at that -20.5 line. Holy ****.

The two positions there is absolutely no depth have endured the most injuries. Of course.

I really hope the staff is working Perry in at corner or safety if Onu is out.

Last edited:
With all of these injuries is anyone else wondering if our practices might be too physical?
almost all of the injuries have been in games. No rhyme or reason to them either. Just the usual thing of the football gods hating CU.

Blackmon was going to RS last year, but we had Miller out and then had garbage.

Russell, Onu, KD and Sami were also game injuries. It's been wild.

almost all of the injuries have been in games. No rhyme or reason to them either. Just the usual thing of the football gods hating CU.
simple point, but hopefully they increased stretching along with MT's ramped-up strength training

ducks has a 5th year senior DE out for the remainder of the season. Freshman (DL Pac12 player of the week) starting in place. Expecting an injured WR and RB back this Friday.

I’m currently sitting in a very pleasant airport cafe waiting for another of my friends to arrive. Sounds like the weather is getting a little dicey in Denver right now. It’s beautiful here. Clear skies.

Back