What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

I cannot see Arizona signing off on a Freeze given their current issues.
It's pretty obvious. LM has his PR people go public with his interest in every job out there so he can keep the LSU $$$ flowing. By saying "Hey look, I'll bring Hugh Freeze with me", he guarantees he won't actually get the job. Then LM sits back and orders another daquiri while waiting for the mailman to deliver his next check. Pretty smart, actually.

It's pretty obvious. LM has his PR people go public with his interest in every job out there so he can keep the LSU $$$ flowing. By saying "Hey look, I'll bring Hugh Freeze with me", he guarantees he won't actually get the job. Then LM sits back and orders another daquiri while waiting for the mailman to deliver his next check. Pretty smart, actually.

I know this is popular but I think Miles is not concerned with that - his payout is $9 million over 6 years with $3 million already commited to him. In today's environment he could easily get a $4 million per year contract for 5 years so he would forfeit $6 million to get signed up for $20 million. His window is closing.

I have a dream, and in this dream Arizona find a way to one up ASU and Herm. My dream for UofA looks something like this:

ryan-rex-060115-usnews-getty-ftr_1y19kzjpt1jbr1mtwmdrpu9oxh.jpg

With the hopes that he brings this D-coordinator:

rob-ryan-dallas-cowboys-defensive-coordinator.jpg

Come on Arizona, please give us that "ASU, hold my beer." moment that the world is looking for!

A&M just throwing around an obscene amount of money this off season.

They've basically been printing money ever since they announced the switch to the SEC and everything blew up there in Sumlin's first season with Manziel. Their revenues have gone through the roof since and they parlayed Manziel's Heisman season into a $500m stadium renovation.

I saw CU at Kyle Field in 2008 (the Von Miller game, even had access to some sideline passes and had the pleasure of standing next to HaLk for a bit in the third quarter) and I think I'd like to go back just to see how it's changed.

Let's be honest Oregon will probably upgrade and hire Demetrice Martin or Donte Williams, it's what they do.

Wazzu on the other hand, will struggle to recover from this:

Heh.

Wonder why they hired him as an OLB coach, basically a pure recruiter I would guess as if they needed more firepower there. Apparently he's still doing the #MoneyTeam, lol.

From watching the Nub DBs in 2017, they weren't coached.

Lol to these women/wifes letting their (Rich)husbands pedittle around extramaritaly and look the other way - High priced call girls to phrase it nicely IMO. My wife would boot my @zz to the curb and take my money.

Lol to these women/wifes letting their (Rich)husbands pedittle around extramaritaly and look the other way - High priced call girls to phrase it nicely IMO. My wife would boot my @zz to the curb and take my money.

Really?

Rich Rod throughout his career has always been able to fall into a good or better position.

In the current climate regarding sexual misconduct have to think that this makes him completely toxic. He is going to have trouble getting any kind of quality job be it in coaching or the media.

Back