What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

ATm would have some serious buyouts with firing Sumlin, hiring Jimbo. Then the crazy salary being tossed around. For a coach who's last few years at FSU look a lot like Sumlin's?

If they waited a year they might get FSU to fire Jimbo and be ahead 20-30 Million.
Money doesn’t matter to them.

Holy crap, the Tennessee AD is prepared to **** backwards on the Schiano hire.

I don't know how the AD survives that one.

Tennessee boards blowing up.....

Hahahaha Hahahaha the idot Tennessee fan base running that program. I hope they decide not to hire him, go with Kiffin, fail miserably, and get massive sanctions dropped when Kiffin is found cheating.

I wouldn't call them an idot fan base. In fact I am pleasantly surprised that they have a strong enough moral compass to put the lives of the victims in front of a coaching hire.

The status of Vols fans has risen in my eyes. Good work. To bad Penn State fans don't get it.

I wouldn't call them an idot fan base. In fact I am pleasantly surprised that they have a strong enough moral compass to put the lives of the victims in front of a coaching hire.

The status of Vols fans has risen in my eyes. Good work. To bad Penn State fans don't get it.

And it hasn't been just the fans, numerous state representatives have lashed out at UT for this potential hire.

Is that really why you think the fans have freaked out? I think almost all Vols fans think they can get the top coaches in the world to come there, and Schiano just happened to have a past that provided some unique ammunition for them to freak out about a hire that they didn't think was good enough. Yes, some Vols fans are probably freaking out due to the related moral concerns, but I doubt that percentage is even a very high single digit number.

C'mon, Mtn. A moral compass at Tennessee. They're using it as a convenient excuse to get rid of a WTF hire in their eyes to get Gruden.
There's no "conscience" there when it comes to football.

Back