What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Fall Camp Thread

Adam and Brian will never outright say anything negative but sometimes you can read between the lines a bit. They're not totally useless. Like if the QBs look terrible you'll be able to tell

I know the Denver media goes out of their way to suck up to CSU.....but Dorrell could learn a thing or two from that.
Especially when you can just tell your inten to write it.. Literally 5 seconds of effort to try to get "in" with the Denver media.

I know I say it all the time, but community outreach is the easiest and cheapest thing in the world. Goes such a long way with everyone in the state instead of being an insular prick that snaps at people and refuses to allow any fun to escape the bunker

Last edited:
I know I say it all the time, but community outreach is the easiest and cheapest thing in the world. Goes such a long way with everyone in the state instead of being an insular prick that snaps at people and refuses to allow any fun to escape the bunker
I’m not sure how it works in coaching, but in my “profession” (supply chain), connecting with sales and customers is important. It takes a couple passing personalized comments and gestures in communication to build rapport and a relationship that helps them and you. It helps to have people on your side, especially in micro communities such as a company or local media (duh).

I’m not sure how it works in coaching, but in my “profession” (supply chain), connecting with sales and customers is important. It takes a couple passing personalized comments and gestures in communication to build rapport and a relationship that helps them and you. It helps to have people on your side, especially in micro communities such as a company or local media (duh).
Absolutely. Dorrell holds the highest paid public position in the state and solves the least problems/does the least customer service/gladhanding of anyone in public roles lol

Last edited:
Norvell is a coach I've respected for a long time. That was cool.
I've heard from insiders up there that he's awesome. I've also heard from the same people that he's got his work cut out for him. Bottom tier G5 roster AT BEST.

Haven't been on here for months. Dorrell and admin officially killed my passion (didn't think anything could for Buff football, yet here we are). Saw the PMT guys visited campus which made me reluctantly come by. Anything notable giving hope this season? Or still totally hopeless? If there is hope, please lie to me so I can continue not caring anymore and resume my new found masochist free life.
We had our best practice of the year on Tuesday.

Adjusted for P5

2016 24th
2017 52nd
2018 59th
2019 49th
2021 60th

Avg 5 year = 48.8

No matter how you spin it, CU falls in that 40-50 range among P5 programs on an average basis across the last 5 years, which is in line with their recruiting rankings. If you remove 2016, they fall to 55th, which is 10 spots lower than the initial ranking I put them tied with in the record analysis. End of the day as a P5 program, CU has recruited in the bottom third for years, and the results on the field have matched that.
Just gotta coach ‘em up.

Back