What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

For this weekend:
  • 2 leg parlay: Wisconsin -7.5 and the Over of 44
  • Illinois +14.5 (****braska hate watching)
  • Manhattan special: Oklahoma State +9.5
Currently +$16 for the season. $5-$10 bets at a time don't move the needle much either way.
We are best friends this weekend lol. I had a 4 leg college boost so I parlayed Wisconsin -7.5, Ohio State -21.5, Illinois +14.5, and Oklahoma State +9.5 (thanks to manhattan as well). Also did a seperate OK St +9.5 bet.

I had an NFL 4 leg boost too so I took Seattle -3 (whew sweat that a bit with their crappy defense), Bengals ML, Texans ML, and Lions -1.5.

Last edited:
Need some advice. I took Wazzou +2 a couple days ago. It’s now up to +5.5. How should I handle that? Bet more? I don’t want to take the cash out at +2 because I would only get .75 units back from the original bet.

Need some advice. I took Wazzou +2 a couple days ago. It’s now up to +5.5. How should I handle that? Bet more? I don’t want to take the cash out at +2 because I would only get .75 units back from the original bet.

I wouldn't throw anything else at that game if I were you. WSU's QB is out.....but I'm not impressed by the trees at all.

Ah. Makes sense why it moved so much. I won’t be adding to it now. Any advice on the original question for when that happens in the future?

Wiscy -7
Purdue/Minny over 60.5
Liberty / Boise ML parkay
UF TT over 49.5
Illinois/Neb over 59
UGA / State under 34.5
Liberty /NCSU over 67.5
Mizzou TT over 31.5

1-0

28-27

I had both these bets today. With 1:20 left, Costal C was up by 4 and I would lose both. They intercept and run it in. Rare luck for me.

Placed - 3 Team Parlay To Win $ 47.66
  • Indiana +20.5 (-110)(357) Indiana Hoosiers @ (358) Ohio ST Buckeyes
  • East Carolina -4.5 (-110)(341) East Carolina Pirates @ (342) Temple Owls
  • Over 47.5 (-110)(347) Appalachian State Mountaineers @ (348) Coastal Carolina Chanticleers

Win - 2 Team Parlay
  • Over 47.5 (-110)Appalachian State @ Coastal Carolina
  • Coastal Carolina -4.0 (-110)Appalachian State @ Coastal Carolina
actually, I only would have lost the 2nd.

Last edited:
5 team parlay almost finished up. Hit auburn -10, Missouri -4, Oklahoma -6.5. Usc -2.5 and Boise -13.5 to end the night. Going to be an interesting end out in Hawaii.

I won big on the Cal loss and lost sorta big on the Penn Stank loss. Came out ahead and I'm glad I stayed away from Bedlam.

I won big on the Cal loss and lost sorta big on the Penn Stank loss. Came out ahead and I'm glad I stayed away from Bedlam.
That cal game screwed by earlier parlay but it didn’t end up mattering because cincy refused to score at the end

Back