What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

I started liking the under but then I realized that Bama’s defense will have trouble stopping tOSU’s offense. The points seemed like the play in a game where tOSU can score quickly.
Yeah I was encouraged at first when it was taking 11 play drives to score, but that’s changed quickly.

I lost all but 1 NFL bet this weekend, so put $50 on the Ala Over last night. If the Buffs had been Over, I'd be rICH.

A warm weather QB with a broken thumb against GB. Or a dinged gamer.

I’d be careful personally.

Bucs +3.

Saints / Chiefs teaser.

Buffalo biggest bet.
Like the Saints/chiefs tease idea. I’m going to go do that right now. Already on board with you on the Buffalo biggest bet.

A warm weather QB with a broken thumb against GB. Or a dinged gamer.

I’d be careful personally.

Bucs +3.

Saints / Chiefs teaser.

Buffalo biggest bet.
I think we might see the packers struggle up front without Bak.

feel like the chiefs are going to kill the browns.

Fanduel people:

for the 1st time, I looked at comparative betting site odds. I need to look more, but Fanduel has real O/U differences, at least tonight. i.e. the DePaul/Georgetown game they are 4.5 to 5 points different than the other sites. That's huge. also R Island game. Almost free money, lol

College Basketball Global Odds - NCAAb Betting Lines (vegasinsider.com)
Nice resource. Checking sites for differences and using boosts can give some free money opportunities most days playing lines against each other. For example, MGM has under 64.5 for KC/CLE game at -200, and on a few others like DK, it’s +225 for the over 64.5. Bet to make payout the same, cash free money regardless of outcome. Not as thrilling as just betting, but guaranteed profit if you’re just trying to increase your bankroll a bit.

I think we might see the packers struggle up front without Bak.

feel like the chiefs are going to kill the browns.
Packers run and quick passing game to neutralize Donald and that front, otherwise they’ll struggle as you said. End of the day, though, I trust Rodgers to score one more point than Goff is able to lead the Rams to

FWIW: KC lost it's last game (LAC) and in the 6 wins before that, their largest margin of victory was 6 points. Hard to take Clev. and the 10 points though

You’re about to make me take Cleveland +10 just to prove a point!
do it jewish GIF

Had the chiefs -7.5 yesterday, then put money on the browns +3.5 when mahomes went out so that sucked.

nailed the bucs though.

Back