What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

I think the home field advantage for Texas will be pretty nice, austin should be rocking. LSU still wins though

Not sure if I have a feel on the winner for the BYU-Tennessee pillow fight, but I wonder about the under in that game. 52.5. Thoughts?

I really liked A&M at +18.5 but the line has kept creeping down. Will see if some money comes in later today or early tomorrow.

Michigan. Lay the points. Army is not good, especially FB. Michigan has week off next week. Will likely continue to keep foot on gas to get more reps in Gattis O.

(From Action Network Boys. Pretty good thesis IMO).

I really liked A&M at +18.5 but the line has kept creeping down. Will see if some money comes in later today or early tomorrow.

I'm taking a page of @manhattanbuf's playbook. If that gets to Clemson -16.5 or lower, Clemson's on for me. I'm gonna do something for the Michigan game-either Michigan -22 or whatever it is or the under (I don't see Army scoring more than 10 tomorrow).

I'm taking a page of @manhattanbuf's playbook. If that gets to Clemson -16.5 or lower, Clemson's on for me. I'm gonna do something for the Michigan game-either Michigan -22 or whatever it is or the under (I don't see Army scoring more than 10 tomorrow).

Got Clemson -16 and Michigan -22 (of course a parlay on the two of them too)

Summary fit Week 2

Oregon State +7
Tulane +17
Texas Stare +7
USC -3
Rutgers +19.5
UCLA -7
Cal +14
aTm +18
Michigan -22 (biggest bet)
Cincy +16

I’ll likely get in on NU (Money Line) and LSU (hopefully 6 or less).

Good luck to all.

Here's what I've got:
Fresno State +3 at home against Minnesota
Michigan -22
Texas +6 (going to laugh at all you guys who took LSU on Sunday if they win)/over 57 parlay
Clemson -16
Stanford +1/Under 45 there parlay
Parlay on Clemson/Michigan

Keeping the powder dry a bit tomorrow to try and take some unders on Sunday and Monday.

Here's what I've got:
Fresno State +3 at home against Minnesota
Michigan -22
Texas +6 (going to laugh at all you guys who took LSU on Sunday if they win)/over 57 parlay
Clemson -16
Stanford +1/Under 45 there parlay
Parlay on Clemson/Michigan

Keeping the powder dry a bit tomorrow to try and take some unders on Sunday and Monday.
Good luck to you.

If y’all care, I have over 58 tonight in the Rice:Wake game for a regular size wager and another regular size wager on over 13 in the Boise State:Marshall 1Q.

Not to B_Walk anything, but Wake's got two scores already on Rice, and Rice has the ball in Wake territory

5dimes hung CU over 6.5 1Q. 🤘🏾
I also got in on Clemson -16
Alabama:NMSU over 14.5 1Q
Texas State +7.5

And... no longer available Colorado +7.5 for a max bet earlier this week.

5dimes hung CU over 6.5 1Q. 🤘🏾
I also got in on Clemson -16
Alabama:NMSU over 14.5 1Q
Texas State +7.5

And... no longer available Colorado +7.5 for a max bet earlier this week.

That's laying alot of points with Clemson, I just think this one's gonna be closer than alot of people think.

Back