What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

LOL he’s going full Butch Jones.

DnJpGJgVsAA6vIs.jpg

619131614.0.jpg

Last edited:
. NU sucking will not though.
You guys have said that for the last 20 years and now your dream hire savior is just throwing more gas in the dumpster fire. Do you get how undisciplined your team is and how lost they are? That’s coaching, and Nebraska’s coaching sucks.
If Nebraska is going to become relevant again, they need a different coach and a lot of miracles.

Last edited:
Folsom does deserve to be on this list. Especially when the Red people show up in mass. #1 on the list is spot on.
You are so pathetic. “oh golly gee look how we can take over a stadium to see our team get their asses kicked on almost a weekly basis.”
Congrats on being the “greatest” fans and congrats on leading power 5 schools for the most 30+ point losses the last 20 years! Well done!

Wow. Their fan support is the only thing they have anymore. Their football team is a wreck. Their school is barely one step above a JuCo, their city, state and region are pure ****.
But dammit, they SUPPORT their team. I guess that’s something.
Actually, I’d think it was an inspiring example of community, if they weren’t such assholes about it.

This is pure comedy! If Frost wanted the most from his players, that collective ambition has packed it up and left. So I suppose next stop for Frosty will be Youngstown State?

Wow. Their fan support is the only thing they have anymore. Their football team is a wreck. Their school is barely one step above a JuCo, their city, state and region are pure ****.
But dammit, they SUPPORT their team. I guess that’s something.
Yep! Not Sure fits.

Back