What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

It’s just so amazing. This guy wrote an article last week calling for frosty to be fired. Today

He probably got called into the SIDs office this week and had it explained to him that if he wanted any access to the program he would get back in line fast.

They then reminded him that in that god forsaken state there is nothing else in sports that the people care about so that if he wants to keep his job he will put his cheerleader skirt back on and write nice fluff about Frost until they tell him different.

They also mentioned that they had spoken with his employer and reminded them of how important "cooperation" with the program was.

Campus looks like the USSR, stadium right out of the USSR, only color allowed is Red, might as well do propaganda like the old USSR.

Oh, and it wouldn't be a Nebraska football game without a turnover by Adrian Martinez near the end as they are trying to come back.

How many years in a row have the nubs been the mythical moral victory national champs? 50-some-odd years now? Has any other team even begun to contest the elite level sanctimony that the Fuskers reload with every year?

Went to ****er max to see the reaction to another year of frost. It was a mixed bag and no major meltdowns. I did stumble across this in a thread about records since leaving the b12 and found this gem.
View attachment 47929
Interesting that they choose to ignore last year. Not going to go back and do the numbers but it would put CU at two winning seasons and may have been enough for us to pass them in the win percentage (good year for us, lousy year for them.)

With the win percentage it might also be worth factoring in that we play an additional conference game per season and their win percentage is substantially based on playing a pathetic OOC schedule each year (even though they still lose some of those.)

Interesting that they choose to ignore last year. Not going to go back and do the numbers but it would put CU at two winning seasons and may have been enough for us to pass them in the win percentage (good year for us, lousy year for them.)

With the win percentage it might also be worth factoring in that we play an additional conference game per season and their win percentage is substantially based on playing a pathetic OOC schedule each year (even though they still lose some of those.)
1. the B1G started playing nine conference games per season in 2017
2. I don't think CU's non-conf scheduling over the last twelve years is a basis from which to look down at other teams
3. Oklahoma, Colorado, Oregon, BYU, Miami (and others) are not pathetic

1. the B1G started playing nine conference games per season in 2017
2. I don't think CU's non-conf scheduling over the last twelve years is a basis from which to look down at other teams
3. Oklahoma, Colorado, Oregon, BYU, Miami (and others) are not pathetic
2019 South Alabama, CU, Northern Illinois
2018 Akron (cancelled), CU, Troy, Bethune Cookman
2017 Arkansas State, Oregon, Northern Illinois
2016 Fresno State, Wyoming, Oregon,
2015 BYU, South Alabama, Miami, Southern Miss.
2014 Florida Atlantic, McNeese, Fresno State, Miami
Should I continue?
They have a few P5 games mixed in but every season they have multiple what should be easy wins, almost all at home.

Considering their W/L records overall they would have very few wins if you take out the body bag games. Prior to 2017 they made sure to have at least 3 non-P5 opponents, after they still made sure to have at least 2 and not impressive ones at that. And some of those seasons they played all OCC at home.

Yes they should be embarrassed by those schedules.

Lubick is surprising. I thought he has do e pretty well with the tools he has. Their O #s are decent. Just a crappy QB

I think Frost firing the Offensive Staff, when everyone knows he's running the offense, tells you all you need to know about him. All of them worked with Frost at Oregon and UCF (except Lubick who only worked with him at Oregon I believe). So it's not like he inherited them, or didn't know their abilities etc. He is an Offensive coach. I'd be able to excuse Frost for having a poor defense and starting over, but not offense.

And who's going to come in there and work for him?

Martinez was 12th nationally in 2018 as a true freshman, with Riley's guys. Frost has always said, he needed to get his guys in here, but that was their best offensive output they've had at Nebraska.

Someone should come in and pry away their DC, which is the only reason they have been in games this year.

Back