What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you enjoying the start of the season as as much as the administrators at Allbuffs? Do you want to commiserate with felow Buff fans ? Then consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

buff4bcs1985

Hope Poisons the Soul
Club Member
200.gif

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
i do take some joy from the fusker demise. although what minnesota is about to do to our Buffs tempers my enthusiasm.

Mb2658

SeanMSan

I could 100% see Nebraska hiring Urban
I had a bunch of my brother’s buddies say that I didn’t know what I was talking about, and no way in hell would the nubs hire Meyer, nor would he be a fit. I basically said that if Nebraska wanted to win in the here and now, they need a coach that could steer them out of the nosedive, establish a scheme and system, and recruit the athletes needed to execute this. Urban Meyer is a total toxic dick, but obviously (in college) he knows how to do that. Get him on a two-three year deal worth whatever you can pay him. If **** gets seedy (above fusker levels of seedy) dump him, and let the best assistant/position coach take the reigns.

these guys probably think that Osborne was/is a saint and the players of the 90’s were just mean and nasty on the field of play…

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member

4BienemyTDs

Club Member
Club Member
Iirc, Chinander's defense was considered the main bright spot of 2021 & he was given a significant raise/extension after the season.
Chinander has also been a problem for them. His defense is not good and relies completely on turnovers, which they made a ton during that UCF undefeated season, but they still gave up a ton of yards and never make stops in the clutch. Maybe he also was out drinking and not doing his job