What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

200.gif

i do take some joy from the fusker demise. although what minnesota is about to do to our Buffs tempers my enthusiasm.

I could 100% see Nebraska hiring Urban
I had a bunch of my brother’s buddies say that I didn’t know what I was talking about, and no way in hell would the nubs hire Meyer, nor would he be a fit. I basically said that if Nebraska wanted to win in the here and now, they need a coach that could steer them out of the nosedive, establish a scheme and system, and recruit the athletes needed to execute this. Urban Meyer is a total toxic dick, but obviously (in college) he knows how to do that. Get him on a two-three year deal worth whatever you can pay him. If **** gets seedy (above fusker levels of seedy) dump him, and let the best assistant/position coach take the reigns.

these guys probably think that Osborne was/is a saint and the players of the 90’s were just mean and nasty on the field of play…

Back