What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Although we had a bad night in Pullman, it's still better than spending a night in Nebraska and bye week really whipped those Huskers bad...it was so bad that the BTN had to delete the video.

the mounting loses and glacial realization that Fraudst is not the ****er messiah is starting to drag young surveyor down. Soon he won’t even have his self-made “Martinez for Heisman” poster up on his bedroom wall.

We still get to watch him reach four of the last six stages of grief over the demise of Fusker. Let's ban him when he gets to acceptance

Last edited:

6 months too late.
"We are Nebraska, we have standards.

Of course those standards are a bit flexible if we are still in contention for a decent bowl but we do have standards.

And of course it helps if we have another guy at the position who is playing well. Can't leave us without a running back just because some girl trusted the wrong guy."

he continues to 1) pay us money; 2) for the privilege of mocking him; and 3) he constantly proves everything we say about ****er fans is true. He's a damn moron. Also, we trim him back as necessary.
I periodically wonder if I made the right call deleting my quote of his post where he accidentally linked his "friend's" Kik account or whatever that was. That thing was freaking hilarious.

Yeah, I probably made the right call at the end of the day. We are all human. But... I still wonder sometimes...

Back