What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

Lightning, wind, and rain have slowed the placement of the scaffolds.

However they have put in a ton of rebar in the NE endzone.
I can't make out the rebar but thought they were putting it in. I thought I saw a bundle laying on one of the decks and thought I could make out dowels that they probably drilled and epoxyed in. I do see the upper scaffolding and form work starting. But, man, they have a ton of work to do.

I can't make out the rebar but thought they were putting it in. I thought I saw a bundle laying on one of the decks and thought I could make out dowels that they probably drilled and epoxyed in. I do see the upper scaffolding and form work starting. But, man, they have a ton of work to do.

I saw a photo of it during the press conference yesterday and you could really see the rebar, but I can't find it now.

For those checking out the cameras, you can see a tan/gold looking surface on the top of rails in the west loge box. Ya that is marble.

Pace has definitely slowed. Northeast stands will not be done, I don't think. But maybe I'm wrong. If they get all that done in 16 days, then I will be truly impressed.

I went to the live camera this a.m. at 7:05 and there were at least two dozen workers already on the job. I'm sure they are up against it.

Good thing Ringo is on the case or else we may never have any updates. Good job, Kyle!

Man, in the last couple of hours, they've sent in an army of guys. They must have read my message. They look like ants all of a sudden.

uh oh they ripped out some trees today for the ipf, hope the tree hugger police were not watching...

Well, the lower deck is poured. I couldn't even see the rebar, but it must have been in. The picture gets pretty fuzzy when you zoom in. I wonder if they poured concrete in the vertical forms at the same time? Maybe not as bleak as I thought.

Well, the lower deck is poured. I couldn't even see the rebar, but it must have been in. The picture gets pretty fuzzy when you zoom in. I wonder if they poured concrete in the vertical forms at the same time? Maybe not as bleak as I thought.

Looks like they did. Also laying rebar on the exposed dirt on the original bowl. We should see form work going up there soon too.

CU has to be taking a large percentage of the available concrete equipment in the metro area right now. They are gonna have 80 guys in some stage of pouring concrete for the next three weeks.

pouring rain right now in south Longmont... dumping buckets
can't be good for freshly poured concrete if the storm is headed to Boulder

CU has to be taking a large percentage of the available concrete equipment in the metro area right now. They are gonna have 80 guys in some stage of pouring concrete for the next three weeks.

I know you to be a fan of hyperbole but you do realize how much construction was done at Union station right? pouring a couple buildings isn't going to make a dent in what is available in the metro.

Back