What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

New endzone padding has arrived

Formwork continues

Looks like rain has finally lifted.

Looks like asphalt is also going in now on the east ramp.

Last edited:
still need to install tvs in loge boxes. wonder if they plan to paint all the new concrete or not...

still need to install tvs in loge boxes. wonder if they plan to paint all the new concrete or not...

Given that none of the concrete in the rest of Folsom is painted, I am going to go with no.

TV's and chairs are missing in the loge boxes. Wonder if that is a gameday set up type deal.

progress 9-10(2).JPG

Sweaty, was just going to post that.

Railings going in fast and furious.

Seating tiers are all rebar'd so just waiting on forms now

A couple were asking about the concrete facade on this and whether it would be left plain. While I think it will be, there appears to be a texture on some of the rows to mimic the sandstone. Might be more prominent in person.

Doing a lot of work all over the place right now.

S2S - can you confirm if the doors below the new NE bleachers will lead to the new locker room?

S2S - can you confirm if the doors below the new NE bleachers will lead to the new locker room?

In this document are the most recent floor plans I have seen.

Here

field level.JPG

This isn't the final footprint, obviously. It doesn't have the curved portion shown. However, I would imagine that the hallway connecting the locker room/lounge with the training center and medicine area, would dump directly out those doors.

Last edited:
This isn't the final footprint, obviously. It doesn't have the curved portion shown. However, I would imagine that the hallway connecting the locker room/lounge with the training center and medicine area, would dump directly out those doors.

I'm pretty sure that's an old document. The newest one has something called the "H & B room" just beyond the entrance to the field. I'm not sure what "H & B room" means, but here's a mock up:

attachment.php

I'm pretty sure that's an old document. The newest one has something called the "H & B room" just beyond the entrance to the field. I'm not sure what "H & B room" means, but here's a mock up:

[url]http://www.goldismoney2.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58962&d=1396062687&thumb=1[/url][IMG][/QUOTE]

If there is a newer document, I don't know that I have seen it.

Would be interested in this H&B room.

progress 9-10(3).JPG

Seats and or TV's after distributed between boxes.

Mud is coming in now.

Lots of fences.

Front of the touchdown club getting padding/advertistment boards/lcd?

Stairs being put in on 121

Concourse being prepped and formed.

Nope, it seems like they're pulling out all stops to get that section opened by Saturday. I like to think that they took my post as a challenge.
Certainly. You should pat yourself on the back. But I'll tell ya, they have, essentially, just under 3 days. I guess if they get that last pour done tomorrow, they may slide in under the wire.

What I can't figure out is how they do an inspection and get beneficial occupancy. I'd imagine the contractor will turn it over for one day, not completely finished, and then get back to work on Sunday.

What's the platform they poured in the upper left of 121? Reminds me of a TV camera platform or something.

Back