What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

I'd like them to move the cam so that we can get a closer shot of the IPF construction. Maybe put it on the north end of the club level roof looking down or something.

e8ubupy3.jpg

All the forms are off other than the stair steps. They'll get the last of the railing done now. What the hell is that at the top northwest corner of 121?

Pretty sure its a camera pedestal,there was always one up there further back on the north end of old 121/122.Probably had to relocate it.I'll tell you tomorrow cause my seat is in 121.

:tongue2::perfect10::goldcup::dance::drink::plot::rock3::thumbsup2::yell::rock::gobuffs::lock::slayer::thumbsup::popcorn::bounce::wink2:

Sure would be nice to break in the new look Folsom with some good ole Folsom magic. We're way overdue for that, but I digress. At least ASU, OSU, UCLA, UW and UU will see that we've finally woken up and are striving to no longer be the dinosaur of the conference.

Sure would be nice to break in the new look Folsom with some good ole Folsom magic. We're way overdue for that, but I digress. At least ASU, OSU, UCLA, UW and UU will see that we've finally woken up and are striving to no longer be the dinosaur of the conference.

So agree CVB....

Just stopped by. The pictures don't do the amount of work justice. These guys are flying. I stopped by before my class at 10 and just went by and I see progress in just five hours and it is significant! Props to these guys.

It looks really good as well, especially the endzone. NE looks a little weird without the building behind it but it'll look great when it's done. The footprint of the NE section is massive.

Welcome to the University of Colorado. Our football team may be worse then yours, but our stadium is second to none.

Also, those adverts last night were for Mortenson, they are not there anymore. Wonder if the University said no?

Last edited:
What a weather day to break in a new stadium.

Gawd it's a great day for FOOTBALL!

Let's go BUFFS!

Welcome to the University of Colorado. Our football team may be worse then yours, but our stadium is second to none.

Also, those adverts last night were for Mortenson, they are not there anymore. Wonder if the University said no?
Yeah. We don't allow that on our projects. We're pretty strict about Contractors using projects for advertising.

Just took a peak into Folsom (thanks to accommodating security guy). Still lots of work going on but it looked like mostly clean up. Can't wait for tonight!

Just took a peak into Folsom (thanks to accommodating security guy). Still lots of work going on but it looked like mostly clean up. Can't wait for tonight!

Ya I have seen them with the pressure washers out this morning and the brooms. Getting it all nice and tidy for the crowd.

This looks great especially now that they painted the walls gold (assuming it's not just the lighting in this picture)

BxcHBYIIIAARwLP.jpg

I thought the loge boxes were supposed to have monitors but I can't tell if they do or not. Like many have said, the loge boxes at the price seem kind of awkward. Why pay $350 a seat or so to sit there and get all inclusive food and nonalcoholic beverages? The northeast seats, OTOH, seem like a good deal at $55 a seat.

Last edited:
Back